Poulan 4400. Another ole work horse up and running

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERE are you finding these?

I'm looking and not finding prizes like these .... Are you going to the Annual Auction at Niemeyer's in Lowell on 4/16? Might be some 'prizes' there ...

I'm looking and not finding prizes like these .... Are you going to the Annual Auction at Niemeyer's in Lowell on 4/16? Might be some 'prizes' there ...

I have not been to that one in many years. I have to look but I think the Poulan GTG is that weekend anyway.

If your from around here, you know the cool saw pickins are slim. The 4400 came from ebay and alot of folks must have been sleeping on this one. Its really in pretty good shape.

I have not been to that one in many years. I have to look but I think the Poulan GTG is that weekend anyway.

If your from around here, you know the cool saw pickins are slim. The 4400 came from ebay and alot of folks must have been sleeping on this one. Its really in pretty good shape.

Yah, I agree .... the pickins are much better in Southern Indiana, like between Indianapolis and Louisville. I prefer to deal in person, I feel I can get a better deal that way. Besides, the conversation during negotiation just cannot be duplicated on eBay.

That's where I got my locked up 075AV and my low hour Homelite 2100. About 5 minutes from my house. Have to work that weekend so I won't make it.

Mark, nice saw. Is it going to the GTG?

Chris B.

I know this is an old thread but what's the value of a running 4400

$100.00 and up!

Up to where depends on so many factors that I would die of old age before I listed and cross referenced them all.
If you have one to sell, let's see it and let the bidding begin.

Mike

yes I got lucky, it was CL find. I had to drive several hundred miles but I just had to have it. I missed one that looked better for $75...:bang::bang: I paid $200 for this one. Not a great bargain but worth it to me. The seller bought it new and he knew what he had.

I have to respectfully disagree.
Have you priced any 85cc saws lately?

I don't know what kind of fuel mileage you get, but I suspect you should still be under $300.00.
WELL worth it for THAT saw.

Mike

What no video yet Mark, tomorrow was a while ago...:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah I guess lots of tomorrows have came and went. :laugh:

I dont even know the last time that saw was run, would have to look at the tag I put on em when I run them dry and put them away. I know one thing though, its ready to go, all it needs is gassed up.

So I talked to the owner said he would take 175 extra chains and bar should I pick this up just hope it fits in with my 3400 with a lot more power

Sent from my Slim Photon using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Yes, just snagged a 5200 for 160 on the bay.

This one cost $25.00 + shipping. With any luck I will have another one in the mail to me in a couple of days.

Flagstaff5200.jpg

Latest posts

Back