Saws Storm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenskip1

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I would like to know about all the people with battery powered chainsaws are making out in areas that suffered damage from the storm. Without power how can they recharge there saws batteries? Some may have portable generators however myself I would rather have a supply of mix for my saws. And in closing I would like to wish everyone the fastest method to get things back to normal.

I would like to know about all the people with battery powered chainsaws are making out in areas that suffered damage from the storm. Without power how can they recharge there saws batteries? Some may have portable generators however myself I would rather have a supply of mix for my saws. And in closing I would like to wish everyone the fastest method to get things back to normal.
My guess is a lot of those with gas saws don't have a supply of mix on hand or ready access to an operating service station.

My guess is a lot of those with gas saws don't have a supply of mix on hand or ready access to an operating service station.
SD, they had more than ample warning. Until we get some sort of solid evidence we will simply have to speculate. I would make a bet that Home Depo had a rush on chainsaws sales prior to the storm. Also generators. Honestly, there is not a valid reason not to be prepared with all the weather information available.

Latest posts

Back