Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Business conference, starts tonight runs through Sunday
Staying at the Westin in the airport, conference is here

But today, going to hop the train into town, kid that used to work for me moved out here three years ago

We’ve been in touch and he told me some places to check out

He is telling me I should rent a car and just drive towards the Rockies. “In three years, I haven’t stopped being in amazement by them”

Plus he said now that the fire is out the smoke settled and I’ll have great views. (Guess they just had a wildfire)
Durango, Oray, Telluride, great mountain towns to check out if you have time ,

But today, going to hop the train into town, kid that used to work for me moved out here three years ago

He is telling me I should rent a car and just drive towards the Rockies. “In three years, I haven’t stopped being in amazement by them”

Plus he said now that the fire is out the smoke settled and I’ll have great views. (Guess they just had a wildfire)
We went to Utah for our honey moon. I took the rental out on the salt flats, 110% recommend. Its such a weird feeling, 120mph and nothing is getting closer or further away.

Its basically like being in another country out west when you're used to the east coast.

1726841163927.png
1726841194195.png

I meant what town or part of the Rockies?

The first time my Dad, Mom and I took a road trip out west, we ran into the Big Horn Mts like in your picture. Being flatlanders, we were totally amazed at them. Then we got to Glacier and WOW!

I meant what town or part of the Rockies?

The first time my Dad, Mom and I took a road trip out west, we ran into the Big Horn Mts like in your picture. Being flatlanders, we were totally amazed at them. Then we got to Glacier and WOW!
Ahhhh

Yeah Denver, on a train full of 20 something kids that I’m wondering where they get there money from? I guess they’re the definition of “hipster”

Insane

Latest posts

Back