Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I finished up splitting the big Maple rounds into manageable splitting pieces. I was glad to get those done. I replaced two hydraulic hoses on my 3pth splitter. They were only about 44 years old. The rubber was actually flaking off the outside and the wire core was pretty rusted up. I ordered 4 new reusable hose fittings to replace the hoses going from the valve to the rear remotes.

Attachments

• 20241007_154054.jpg
    20241007_154054.jpg
    6.6 MB
I was ready to bite, but then it says prime only. Not paying and extra $100+ just to buy an axe.
I saw that too. Some people have Prime and would benefit from that. I bought mine last year for $55 and was fretting a little for not waiting for it to drop (cheap ba$tard) then I saw the prime thing.

Most just do the free 30 day trial, then forget to cancel it, so it's a 30 day fee. Ask me how I know 😣.
Unfortunately, I don't get offered the free trial anymore. I've used it every time it's offered, then canceled. Guess their computer doesn't think I'll ever pay for it. Too bad, there was a couple of things I'd like to had bought at the Prime sale price.

Back