Sending to Walker's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright Greffard, it would appear you are insulting my typing skills aye! I'll get Susie after you again ...lol. I will have you know just for the record, I type 3 words/minute, so there!
Doug, I hope you arent trying to suggest that I may be premature in any way. I am known is this part of the woods as the " tree top lover", and that doesnt mean trees filled with hollow knots or woodpecker holes.
Knopper the Topper, King of all the Choppers.

Dennis,
You could double your typing speed if you'd just leave out all those periods.:D

Here's proof of why John types so slow. Some of us know touch typing, but most of us probably use the two-handed-single-fingered "pick and peck" method that's considerably slower, but gets the job done in a reasonable amount of time. Gypo can only type with one hand due to a medical problem that's plagued him for over 30 years...

One hand on the beverage and one on the mouse...hmmm...how does he type?? I dont want to know..that is my d@mn keyboard...I am getting a new one now....

King of the Choppers huh?? How many hits did it take you in the hard hit?? Just curious...

Yeah, Den, you're right about how he must "peck" at the keyboard. That's why there are such long pauses between his sentences on MSN. I agree, GET A NEW KEYBOARD IMMEDIATELY!!
LMFAO!

John's Typing Speed

Heh there Dennis, and you two Babs......so he only types 2.5 words per minute, aye? Here is where you guys fall off the wagon...prolly drunk as skunks!! I love the way he types, haven't any of you "men" ever heard the song, 'I Love a Man With a Slow Hand, ....I want a lover with an easy touch!!' Whew, hoo............make fun of him, and eat your hearts out at the same time. I say that 'tree top lover' is an appropriate name.

Later ...................Cinny:angel:

Heh Babs, if the ladies that I work with at operator services saw your avatar...they would definitely try to talk you into a 'breast reduction'! Those h__________s are just alittle too much!

Just think, in a few years those babies are going to be hanging down around your avatar's knees............tell me now, how sexy will that be? ((((ewwwwwwww!!)))))))

With Affection CB :angel:

The only bano I know in Spanish has a ~ (tilde) over the "n". This means "bath" as in "quarto de bano" which means "bathroom". Interesting.:confused:

Man am I stupid! In Spanish, I might say, "El burro sabe mas que mi." Which, vaguely translated, means that a jackass is smarter than I am. Doh!

Ok, Ive had it now with all the abuse, I started typing this post 5 hrs. ago, so we will be taking off to places unknown to increase my tpying skills, tap, tap, tap. Where the only running water is the water you have to run and get and the scenery from the outhouse door is breathtaking, so F@#$! yus all,ya bunch of deadbeat losers! I'm outa here and into the wild.
Now were' Loggin
P.S Greffard, I modified my 066 I bought today and got a 25% gain. The only tools I used was a square and flat file, a pair of vise grips and a stone on my Dremel, so eat your heart out you shameless creep!
Typo

Yep, just say no to bar covers, and throw the chips everywhere, including in eyes everywhere....

Good thing you run faster than u type... well, not that much..heck, after a face plant and choker setting brain fart, I still almost caught ya- well 45 seconds behind is almost , aint it?...

um...aint it

Hi Roger, yes I remember now yankin hard on that choker, there must have been a jagger there for sure. In fact, I pulled so hard I thought I was pullin my puddin.
I was amazed how fast you recovered from that staged face plant as though you had done it many times before. lol
As for the hard it, I thought it was aposse ta be the hard way.
And all this time I thought Rotax was my friend, but he never shared with me the proper way to do it. Nice guy, even after I showed him how to file properly.
Anyway Andrews, I'll hit you with so many flurries you will think your in a blizzard.
Timber Tramp

Gypo...must have taken you two weeks to get those two posts written...man you are clairavoyant....(where is spellcheck?) ....you said you gained 25%...did you let someone else file for you??? That alone should gain that much....

Latest posts

Back