Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They indeed do work out just fine, although it doesn't take much for the blue coils to poop out on you.

I sold a SuperXL with a blue coil on it, dang thing ran great, got a call from the buyer after a week or two, no spark. I walked him through all the kill switch wire checks, air gap checks and everything.....No dice. What a crappy ignition, for sure. Prestolite dropped the ball on those ones right there.

Crappy........that's the word. :msp_sneaky:

Good morning parts swappers. :rock:

Countin' cars?

Naw.......there's some gift horses across the road.......I'm looking in their mouths. :msp_sneaky:

Go back to the shop brody. I gotta gather up some green stuff to pay ya first.

Soon hopefully.

Just send the damn thing already.......I owe you more than a woods port for all the parts you've sent me over the last few years. :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Speaking of parts.......

I need a carb for a 038 Mag. Tilly or Bing, as long as it's rebuildable. I also need a decent fuel tank/rear handle for one of those saws. Jon broked his cause he's ham fisted and stuff. :(

husqvarna 36

I have a husqvarna 36 that looks good and compression is good the fuel line was rotton so i replaced it and it still want start i guess carb needs to be cleaned ill sell it for 50.00 if anyone is interested.

Preciate it. I'll look for it in 2-3 weeks...can't imagine postal service is that quick from Canada to US.

I mailed it man, I didn't tie it to a donkey. :D

I get stuff from northwood/edgeandengine etc in a week. Shouldn't be much more than that. :rock:

I have a husqvarna 36 that looks good and compression is good the fuel line was rotton so i replaced it and it still want start i guess carb needs to be cleaned ill sell it for 50.00 if anyone is interested.

would that be 50 shipped :D:D:D

heck i tried :bang::bang:

Back