Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In desperated need of a fully adjustable carb for my dads shindaiwa 488, i believe the number is HDA-79-1. Please let me know if you can help me out, as firewood season is upon us, and he needs this saw. Thanks Guys!

Sounds like fun! I don't have a single stihl anything though...what is the charity going to be for?

I don't know what charity... I though about adding to an AS charity...

My best thought was to draw twice on the saw. The first person can take the saw or they can pick a charity. The second name drawn can do whichever is left.

More needed super xl bits

Need a fuel and oil cap for my homelite super xl-a. Could also use a bucking spike (thanks Aaron for the last one) and the inner bearing race for a rim sprocket set up. I think there were different size races but I need the larger OD one so I can put a Oregon power mate rim sprocket system on it.

PM me if you can help.

The Iowa GTG will be racing to see how long it takes us to rebuild a ms390 with a new engine from Bailey's. Greg from Bailey's is going to be pitting all the GTG's against eachother to see who can do it the fastest and the Iowa GTG will the the Pilot group! Bailey's is donating the rebuild supplys and I'm donating the ms290 carcass...

After the P&C swap is complete the saw will be raffeled for charity. I was hoping to find a good/new 20in (ish) B&C for the rebuilt saw so the new owner will be getting a saw ready to run. I'm also needing a good clutch drum. The star drive drum I have is toast.

Hoping someone has a nice B&C and clutch drum we can put with the saw for the charity raffel... let me know through a PM!

Another AS user is covering the B&C. Does anyone have a good sprocket to donate?

Going throw this pos stihl 08S parts saw just taking up space on my shelves. Before piecing it out on feebay someday maybe.

Open to trades on about anything. Just a eye sore on my shelf and might be another mans prize.

Pulled c + p and looks like it ingested something (looks like spark plug electrode to me). Rings are free and top of p has some dents, small mark on exhaust bevel that can be cleaned up too IMO. I could anyways. :msp_wink:

08S001.jpg

08S004.jpg

08S003.jpg

08S002.jpg

056AV electronic ignition flywheel

In need of an 056AV electronic ignition flywheel. Not familiar with the saw, it looks like it is at least 2 pcs. An inner and an outer (cup and fanwheel). Those of you that are familiar thanks for your help in advance. Green backs and a few Stihl parts etc...:help:

Looking for a half wrap handle and a clutch for a ms 460
Also a half wrap, and everything from the carb studs out except the airfilter cover for a 440.

And I need the small aluminum oval piece the holds the limiter caps in on the 460. Dealer said its not available seperate from the carb.
One from any HD would probably work.

Looking for a half wrap handle and a clutch for a ms 460
Also a half wrap, and everything from the carb studs out except the airfilter cover for a 440.

And I need the small aluminum oval piece the holds the limiter caps in on the 460. Dealer said its not available seperate from the carb.
One from any HD would probably work.

I think I have the oval aluminum piece. Not sure on the other stuff.

still needing a couple wj69 carbs ,an ht carb and a wg carb
still needing a 365xp cylinder
and adding to the list i need a coil for a 7900,and a p/c for a ms361

i got a few parts ,lots of 24'' husky bars and a few bucks to trade.

:bang: hhhheeeeelllllloooooooooo is this thing working?

The following error occurred during processing

ChainsawmanXX has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

dang kids....

ChainsawmanXX has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

dang kids....

He's too busy dribblin' on Facebook.

Terry
I'll see if there's another WJ left. It'll be tomorrow though, sorta scared of the dark.......

I need a stihl 036/360 piston and cylinder. I have a Dolmar 6800i for trade. Has a scored piston, but cylinder has minimum transfer. Saw is complete, but currently dissesembled to redo crank seals that were not friendly to my Stihl crank seal puller. Pm me for details.

dang kids....

I clean that thing out more then i change my underwear!! :bang:

He's too busy dribblin' on Facebook.

Terry
I'll see if there's another WJ left. It'll be tomorrow though, sorta scared of the dark.......

Steve, when you sent me the box the other day you must of accidently packed your winnie the pooh teddy bear. Ill be sure to get it back in the mail to you pronto!! Im sure you Miss him dearly!

:bang: hhhheeeeelllllloooooooooo is this thing working?

Hi Terry! :D

IT works JUST FINE if you'd REPLY with the info requesting clarification of what your looking for :msp_rolleyes: :bang: :cry:

AGAIN, do you mean 365 or 395xp?? and, what saws would we find those carbs on???

I can't look for ya, if I'm not CLEAR on what-cha need...

We can't all expect the saw gods to dig in everyone's shop for spare parts to send to ya quick-like... some of us have waited months for trades to materialize... or even gone to the point of buying new :dizzy:

Course, if someone mentioned they may have something available, or promised out to ya, I could see you bringing it back up...

not trying to ruffle your feathers, just wanting some understanding and clarification :) :cheers:

Back