Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mu4e4enu.jpg

Does anyone have one of these laying around they could send to me?

Also am looking for a Tecumseh hh60 or parts for one for the engine on my tiller.

i know i am asking a lot,, but would any body have a pair of crank bearings for a ms-250,, 1 would work too,, have things to trade and some green usless toilet paper for trade

Sorry, I don't. But thanks for the filters you sent...I owe you, hopefully I will have something you need one day.
Neal

glad they got there and you can use them,, they where taking up space here and collecting dust :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

i know i am asking a lot,, but would any body have a pair of crank bearings for a ms-250,, 1 would work too,, have things to trade and some green usless toilet paper for trade

Those bearings are 4.00 with free shipping on evilbay.

I have a set still on the crank, I think they are good. I'll check them tomorrow and let you know.

I've got 2 loops of stihl chain 91 dl. Trade for pictures of presidents or ????? They can be square ground and are around 75% of the cutter left. Probably have a few loops of 84 dl also. It's all 3/8" .050".

swapin' 200t parts 1129 XXX XXXX series

i got six of them three of them i want to fix. the three carcass i want to trade..

the carcass are basically the motors. all have flywheels, one has some fins missing off the flywheel
two of them have perfect cylinders one of them has a scored piston but it has compression...
and i do have two gas tanks...
all have the mags still in them
i know i'm missing couple points like they have oil pumps and cluches

i need

the clutch cover with the hole chain brake with brake lever, starter assy. air filter back plate, air filter, and air filter cover
and i'm missing alot of hardware

PM me...

Anybody have a good deal on the large inner spikes to fit 044,064,066?
I have 4 064's and 3 are missing the inner spikes. Thanks Scoot

Back