Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many more do you have room for?

Hell buddy you know what my pole barn looks like:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I have no room for bow bars I can tell you that !!

How ya' been?

Hopefully Steve has room for a Stihl 011.

Steve- your young man can have an 011 I have under my bench. It has good compression and spark, just needs a fuel system rebuild.

It has a nice bar and chain too.

Echo/John deere oil tank cap

Anyone have an oil tank cap for a 50V John Deere, or a CS-452VL echo?

That would be great !!

I have a young man here that's 15 and doing great learning one end of a tool from another. He actually unhooked his video game systems and packed them up and put them in a closet.
So far he's torn down and fixed everything I've thrown at him. He's like a big sponge, tell or show him once and that's it.
He even did a Mini Mac last night, typical fuel system job. Tore it down and back together in 1.5 hrs and didn't complain once. Great kid just had a ruff time coming up but he's turned a 180 here. Just hope I can keep him going in the right direction.

Let me know what you need for it. Scoot

It's a cool expirence for both of you. On most of my rebuilds I have one or both of my kids helping. It's funny know because if the wife needs something done in the house, she will ask the kids first instead of me.:hmm3grin2orange:

what does your rear handel look like i got a 041 av rear section

Here is what mine looks like.
attachment.php

Looking for some 044 parts. Specifically a carb and some throttle linkages. Couple of other things too. PM me if you got anything.

Very generous of both of you guys. It'll be a nice surprise to say the least. Given time I will repay you both. At least let me cover shipping. Scoot

like it has been said,,,repay it forward,,, there has been several times the guys have sent me stuff and didn't want a penny,, so i am passing it on,, just glad to help,,,

lookin for 200t pars
got parts to trade and some paper
i'd rather give my money to someone on here then to the bay...:msp_thumbup:

Hey youngster. Lemme check my parts stash. If I have a spare Tillotson HL63 (and you still need one for that McCulloch 660 gear drive) I'll trade it to you for them dirty Poulan S25 pile you just got (assuming there's at least one good P/C in the lot).

I have a Homelite 700G that got a raw deal from the post office. The box looks like they dumped it outta the truck a few times. :laugh:

Anywho.....the rear handle is broked off. :(

I'm in need of that and some recoil parts for it. Does anyone have one for parts????? I have a bunch of trading fodder. :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back