Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ifns a one off a 700 or a EZ or EZ6 or the likes will work. I think I have a rear handle. Maybe it was a 7-29 Id have to dig it out.

If Homelite Zip or 600d recoil parts will help (I have no idea, haven't spent much time with older Homelites), I'd be happy to send them over to you.

I'm lost on what will fit this old girl. I'll need to consult some Homelite gurus and get back here.

Aaron!!!!!!! HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!

:laugh:

One way or another this saw is gonna be a runner. I can't see letting a piece of gear driven history be killed by a Gubermint agency. :msp_sneaky:

I'm lost on what will fit this old girl. I'll need to consult some Homelite gurus and get back here.

Aaron!!!!!!! HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!

:laugh:

One way or another this saw is gonna be a runner. I can't see letting a piece of gear driven history be killed by a Gubermint agency. :msp_sneaky:

randy, the rear handle breaking off is f###ed it's apart of the clutch side cover :( aaron is a bum he sleeps all day :laugh: he'll be around about 3-4sh PST

randy, the rear handle breaking off is f###ed it's apart of the clutch side cover :( aaron is a bum he sleeps all day :laugh: he'll be around about 3-4sh PST

Hey now.. I was up at 9:30PST. That's early for a swing shift guy. Wife took over the computer and the youngins kept me busy 'til now though. Chris gave Randy some good advice in the Homelite or Old Mag SM thread. Can't remember which. Was the same advice I gave the guy who sent the USPS abused Homelite in question...:D

Looking for a Polaris shift shaft, PN: 3233831 for a 03 sportsman 700

and also the cut gear (11toothed) PN: 3233832

You know the drill guys...

I have a round knob 026 air filter cover (left) 1121 140 1902, but I need a teardrop knob cover (right) 1121 140 1907.

Tony

Stihl026AFCovers_zps30139b43.jpg

Last edited:
I have a new Stihl 18" small mount (021/023/025) bar .325 .063 guage 3005 008 4717. I would like to trade it for a Stihl 16-18" standard/medium mount .325 .063ga bar. Used is fine, as long as it's in good shape.

Tony

I have a 394 project in need of a piston and cylinder, if I cant find one I would be willing to trade it off for something else.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back