Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The following error occurred during processing

Scooterbum has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Does anyone have a bar and chain for a Stihl 012? 12"-14" works. New or good used, whatever, I just want to use it as an occasional climbing saw.

I have lots of parts to trade. PM me or better, email me, at BPLUST at GMAIL dot COM with what you have and what you're looking for.

Looking for a few things....

I need a modern Stihl electronic ignition module, ones off of a 029, 028, 044, 036 and so on will work....Looking to switch my points 028 over to electronic. No freebies please, I will be looking to sell the saw.

Also needing some 288 bits, could use an ignition, pistons, recoil, muffler and piston....drop me a PM if you please.

Chris

Looking for a few things....

I need a modern Stihl electronic ignition module, ones off of a 029, 028, 044, 036 and so on will work....Looking to switch my points 028 over to electronic. No freebies please, I will be looking to sell the saw.

Also needing some 288 bits, could use an ignition, pistons, recoil, muffler and piston....drop me a PM if you please.

Chris

I'd be interested in the points flywheel when you're done converting.

Via Samsung Galaxy S3. (Using no copied Apple technology.)

Does anyone have a bar and chain for a Stihl 012? 12"-14" works. New or good used, whatever, I just want to use it as an occasional climbing saw.

I have lots of parts to trade. PM me or better, email me, at BPLUST at GMAIL dot COM with what you have and what you're looking for.

I have one that I think say mini boss on it? Stihl. I will go look in the garage. I think it is the same mount as the ms200T. Is that what you need?

I'm in need of some poulan pro 475 parts to get an ebay burn saw going, upper antivibe mount, two lower a/v mounts, muffler cover bolts, chain adjuster assembly, starter rotor and starter spring cover, seller represented as complete and running, yea right!! have parts off a briggs 12.5, sthil 045/56 mesh filter pretty much new, some echo top handle parts, homelite super2 parts/parts saws and of course cash.

If no one here has what you need, just letting you know that all the parts you seek can still be ordered from Poulan. Pretty cheap as well. All but the muffler cover that is, but you can get the whole muffler.

If no one here has what you need, just letting you know that all the parts you seek can still be ordered from Poulan. Pretty cheap as well. All but the muffler cover that is, but you can get the whole muffler.

Really? cool! I thought the mufflers were NLA, for some reason.... :confused:

I still need parts!

I thought you only picked up complete runners... ;) LOL!!!

I have a good portion of your stuff rounded up, John... I just need to get a free couple minutes to finish. :dizzy:

Speaking of parts did you happen to get mine rounded up this weekend?

I gotta pull you a case bolt and a stop switch...been super busy trying to get the 2nd building done for fall/winter service :bang:

did you still need the muffler bearing? :D :laugh:

Latest posts

Back