Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich, do you need the chain brake handle for 066 that uses the half-wrap handlebar? If so, I have a like-new one here you can have. I don't have any for full wrap.

i haven't seen it yet. it is on it's way to me. he never said it was a full-wrap. it's just the standard handle bar, i suppose.

pm me with whatcha want for it!

thanks!

I just ordered some items from Baileys and part of that order is here with no home, ended up selling the saw that they were going on, I can return them or I'm betting someone here can use them.

Pro safety 5 pt felling dogs, Stihl 460
Dual port muffler cover, Stihl 460

So both items are right at about $30 each, and I'd ship the pair to someone for $55 allong with a recoil assembly for a 460 (needs new rope/handle otherwise complete and good).

Trade twards/ looking for, Sthil 026-066mount bars, 3/8 .050, 28" or I could use a long one 36" or a bit more for a milling setup. Also looking for a chainsaw mill. 066-660 cylinders(stripped holes just fine), pistons, etc.

Paying cash, tradeing small children, wife, girlfriend, beer, etc. Getting tired of some, don't need others.

Looking for stock muffler for a 346xp along with limiter caps.

I dont even need a trade, even if I can borrow a stock muffler that will be good enough.

Also looking for a 357 carb.

Not much to trade, I do have greenbacks though.

For sale:

Original 18" B&C for a Ryobi 10532 (Redmax GZ400).

They're both in excellent condition. They've been through three tanks of fuel. The black "RYOBI" letters on the bar are a little faded, and there are a few light scratches on the yellow paint on the bar, but it all works fine.

I bought me a 14" B&C and I do not wish to keep the 18" OEM B&C.

$25 shipped.

Send PM if interested.

hey fellas.

i needs me a 066 brake handle, muffler cover, and the big plastic peice that goes inside the recoil.

i have 028 tanks, 026 tanks, 028 handles, lots of 009/011 stuff, 015 stuff to trade. also poulan s25 tophandles, whole saws and parts, homey xls. and stihl 032, 048, 038 parts.... just generally lots of stuff!

whatcha need? we strike 'em good trade!

one 066 brake handle and one muffler cover, and one recoil part is all i ask.
:cheers:

I happen to need some minor parts for an 009 I bought as a box-'O'-parts saw for $15. I'm missing the throttle trigger, trigger lockout and the linkage rod that connects the throttle to the trigger. These items just weren't in the box. :rolleyes:

I'll trade you for an 066 muffler cover, genuine Stihl, new condition.

Jimbo

048 parts

I need an 042/048 handle, cast part handle bolts to at the tank, top cover and an 048 oem or aftermarket P&C.

Got stuff to trade and paypal....thanks:cheers:

Latest posts

Back