Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old saws and parts

i have a homelite 1000 xp powermaster runs.
2 homelite 150s may run never messed with them.
homelite super 2 parts missing.
pioneer 1073 parts saw.
homelite 330 parts saw.
mac 151 runs.
remington bantam runs.
looking for 372 husky or one needing piston and cyl. interested in most huskys or stihls. also need the crank case half from the clutch side of a stihl ms 210. thanks BILL

Last edited:
I'm looking for a newer style stihl 660 muffler complete. The newer one with the pea size exhaust hole and plain front cover. Time for me to try a muffler mod.cash, trade for something??

So here it goes. I have this beat up 064. the saw has NO spark a broken chain brake a dented muffler and is in somewhat rough condition. I think it just needs a coil but im not sure. I dont have time to fix this saw up the way it should be done so its time to trade it off. I am looking for......
3/4 wrap handle for my 046
24'' bar and chain/chains that fits my 046
36'' chains
chain spinner and chain breaker
12 volt chain sharpener

let me know if anybody is interested

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

all the plastic and the covers are there it has no bar and chain

Then ^^^^

Now :D

Echo

I have an Echo 440 that needs a new piston and cylinder. The ring broke and tore it all up. I think it's all there just needing a p/c. I'll post pics if someone is interested. I still have a Stihl 015L that runs good.

Looking for a piston and cylinder for a Poulan 306A or willing to trade for just about anything.

a few buck$ or an interesting trade.

i have one still mounted on a poly flywheel 066. will that work?
or do i have to go through all my loose coils and try to find the number you posted?
mind you, i am a coil idiot..... let me know.......

I don't think that one will work, (is it connected to a saw)? I need either the #0000 400 1300 or the #1122 1311 A

The 0000 400 1300 coil is the universal coil used on most of Stihl's small and medium saws. It is not the same coil as the ones used on the poly-flywheel saws like the 066/660 and the 046/460. Those coils have a proprietary timing circuit in them that makes up for the variations in magnet timing and flex that the poly flywheels have at high speeds.

The 1122 400 1311 coil came on later 064s and metal flywheel 066s just prior to the change to the poly flywheel in the later 066s. The 1311 coils are notorious for their short life span. They can be replaced with the universal module (0000 400 1300).

Latest posts

Back