Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happen to need some minor parts for an 009 I bought as a box-'O'-parts saw for $15. I'm missing the throttle trigger, trigger lockout and the linkage rod that connects the throttle to the trigger. These items just weren't in the box. :rolleyes:

I'll trade you for an 066 muffler cover, genuine Stihl, new condition.

Jimbo
i have already bartered with another member for the muffler. i will send you the 009 parts for the cost of shipping if i have em. stay tuned.....

I need an 042/048 handle, cast part handle bolts to at the tank, top cover and an 048 oem or aftermarket P&C.

Got stuff to trade and paypal....thanks:cheers:
fred you lucky dog.... i think i have you covered as well. i am 99% sure i have a good p/c on a 42/48. i have to look again and measure the bore though. stay tuned......
If nothing to trade $20 gets it sent.

Hal
already bartered with another guy.
thanks though!

I happen to need some minor parts for an 009 I bought as a box-'O'-parts saw for $15. I'm missing the throttle trigger, trigger lockout and the linkage rod that connects the throttle to the trigger. These items just weren't in the box. :rolleyes:

I'll trade you for an 066 muffler cover, genuine Stihl, new condition.

Jimbo

jimbo,
i have your trigger, interlock, and linkage rod here.
pm me some info if you want 'em.

I need an 042/048 handle, cast part handle bolts to at the tank, top cover and an 048 oem or aftermarket P&C.

Got stuff to trade and paypal....thanks:cheers:

fred,
i have a 048 top handle.
i also have a used oem 52mm p/c with pin (and rings if you want 'em). you can tell they are used but not scored or hurt in any kind of way internally. only problem is the two top cyl fins are broken off on the exhaust side in an arrow shape.... meaning on the intake side they are still there and the come to a point over the exhaust port.
these fins are cast off the very top of the cylinder at one small spot. i think it would be o.k. to use.

pm if you want em.

I need a coil for a dolmar 112 and complete ignition 120, ignition clutch cover for a 133. I also need an oil pump for a 009. I have a 112 crankcase, homelite super xl parts saw, stihl 009 parts saw or a dolmar 133 crank and rod I can trade.

I need a coil for a dolmar 112 and complete ignition 120, ignition clutch cover for a 133. I also need an oil pump for a 009. I have a 112 crankcase, homelite super xl parts saw, stihl 009 parts saw or a dolmar 133 crank and rod I can trade.

I have an ignition system from a 114 if you are willing to go the electronic route. Just let me know, but I won't be able to send it to you for about a month.

If you are talking about the diaphram and pin or rod for the 009 oil pump, you can buy them from the Stihl dealer. I bought one about a week ago and I want to think it was six dollars plus. Tom

031 piston kit

Cant find one on the sponsors sites.
before i order one off the "bay" anybody have one ? 44 MM.

Did ya ever check on the 048 P&C?:)

yes i did.

fred,
i have a 048 top handle.
i also have a used oem 52mm p/c with pin (and rings if you want 'em). you can tell they are used but not scored or hurt in any kind of way internally. only problem is the two top cyl fins are broken off on the exhaust side in an arrow shape.... meaning on the intake side they are still there and the come to a point over the exhaust port.
these fins are cast off the very top of the cylinder at one small spot. i think it would be o.k. to use.

pm if you want em.

Latest posts

Back