Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if that is a request of the general public, i think i can help you out. if it was directed at someone specific, disregard. :)

i am pretty sure i still have a spare one but i won't be home for +/- a week. i can make sure i have it when i get back.

RE: 038 brake handle:

All help is appreciated ;) To quote Monty Hall, Let's make a deal!

Jimbo

It's not our fault if you 'stole' the saw ;)

Jimbo

Haha,I know nothing of it being stolen, real nice man sold it and an 038 magII I'm sure there's a few kinks to work out(carb,fuel lines,etc) but p/c look pretty good.Was gonna put link about CL listing, just to difficult while driving 90+ to get there. sorry.

Everything is good but the piston. The cylinder looks good from what I can tell too because the scoring isn't too bad. It has compression, and even runs, I think....I'll get rid of it. I'm trying to find the choke lever and throttle and carb right now. PM me and we can work something out.

i am looking for a good complete shortblock.
i don't know if i can chase down piston for that 520.. echo is kinda funny about engine parts on the cs line.

i am looking for a good complete shortblock.
i don't know if i can chase down piston for that 520.. echo is kinda funny about engine parts on the cs line.

piston is 50$ (or about that...maybe 58$) OEM from a Echo dealer.I priced it about 9 months ago.

In need of 066 parts!!

I'm looking for a few 066 parts:

Carb housing
recoil
2 clutches
air filter

and either a flange for the magnum cover(I have this cover) or an air filter cover that fits the one piece orange filter base.

oh yeah, and a shroud and throttle...

I've got lots of stuff to trade

I have quite a stash of NOS Jonsered parts. I have many NOS air filters. I only know a couple of 'What's it Fit?' as most are out of their boxes and unmarked. If you have pics of your old one, post them and I'll see if I've got it.

I know for sure that I have MANY 49SP, 50, 51, 52 air filters, NOS, about 20 each.

I have a rare NOS ignition pickup coil for the 621 and others.

I need a chain brake handle for an 038.

Jimbo

Do you have 2051 top end parts? A piston?

Got a ugly 044 tank/rear handle if anyone is needing one. Needs a good cleaning up
Bob

jonsered 49sp piston

Looking for a piston and ring for a jonsered 49sp, I guess this may a tough find? anyone have a source? thanks

anyone got any 021 stihl parts i dicided to reebuild my 021 insted of sell it for parts. so i need a starter and a clutch cover and nuts to tighten it down and a clutch drum and air filter cover. if anyone got any of these parts just pm me and i'll see what i got to trade on

Latest posts

Back