Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody got a full wrap handle for a wildthing?

Yes I do. I have 2! NOS. still in poulan(k-mart) package!

I will trade you for that elusive craftsman 2001 special edition 43cc T9, side cover!

This would be a great trade straight up!

Anybody have a Stihl 064 cylinder kicking around? I'm doing up a low-buck project for a buddy.

I'm also looking for a Husky 362/365/371/372 carcass and a 394 cylinder...

I have lots to trade.

Jacob,
You should have a nice delivery there in friday's mail. Heck maybe even thursday. I put both carcass in there and what I had off the one saw that was handy. Plus there is a little chain and a couple of helper handles to help fill in some spots in teh box.
Bob

Jacob,
You should have a nice delivery there in friday's mail. Heck maybe even thursday. I put both carcass in there and what I had off the one saw that was handy. Plus there is a little chain and a couple of helper handles to help fill in some spots in teh box.
Bob

Bob-

I'm looking forward to it. I've got a nice little Jonsered bonus saw I'm going to be sending your way along with the 372 and 346.

I have a WPS modded 385/390 muffler if anyone is looking for one.

WPS? William Paul Simmons? http://www.west.asu.edu/wpsimmons/

WPS is probably Washington Pro Saws.

How is the 385/390 muffler modded? I might be interested.

any one needs any parts for a 021 stihl here's the parts list or just pm me for what you need or will trade for 041 stihl parts or something i need for my other saws

1. piston w/ rings and cylinder good shape
2. fly wheel
3. carb needs rebuilt
4. wrap handle
5. coil
6. air filter boot
7. oil and gas caps
8. casings right and left
9. crank and rod
10. gas tank used great shape
11. oil tank
12. oil pump

Last edited:
Max-Flow

I have a Maxflow air filter kit for a MS460. It comes with the two filters that came with it along with a extra white filter and a bottle of filter oil.

looking for a good carb for a Husky 357

oh i'm sorry i'll put them for trade on this topick and then list them in the trading post

I have quite a stash of NOS Jonsered parts. I have many NOS air filters. I only know a couple of 'What's it Fit?' as most are out of their boxes and unmarked. If you have pics of your old one, post them and I'll see if I've got it.

I know for sure that I have MANY 49SP, 50, 51, 52 air filters, NOS, about 20 each.

I have a rare NOS ignition pickup coil for the 621 and others.

I need a chain brake handle for an 038.

Jimbo

Last edited:
I have quite a stash of NOS Jonsered parts. I have many NOS air filters. I only know a couple of 'What's it Fit?' as most are out of their boxes and unmarked. If you have pics of your old one, post them and I'll see if I've got it.

I know for sure that I have MANY 49SP, 50, 51, 52 air filters, NOS, about 20 each.

I have a rare NOS ignition pickup coil for the 621 and others.

I need a chain brake handle for an 038.

Jimbo

if that is a request of the general public, i think i can help you out. if it was directed at someone specific, disregard. :)

i am pretty sure i still have a spare one but i won't be home for +/- a week. i can make sure i have it when i get back.

If anybody's got a muffler for ms361? I can use one. Didn't want to spend more for oem than I paid for whole saw.haha

hey stihl,
is the shortblock good on the 520? you wanna get rid of it?

Everything is good but the piston. The cylinder looks good from what I can tell too because the scoring isn't too bad. It has compression, and even runs, I think....I'll get rid of it. I'm trying to find the choke lever and throttle and carb right now. PM me and we can work something out.

Back