Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone got any 021 stihl parts i dicided to reebuild my 021 insted of sell it for parts. so i need a starter and a clutch cover and nuts to tighten it down and a clutch drum and air filter cover. if anyone got any of these parts just pm me and i'll see what i got to trade on

i have 023 parts, which are the same thing.

new clutch cover, i think i have the recoil too

i got some poulan 295 parts like piston and cylinder and starter and recoil and stuff

anyone have a ms440 or 036/360 rebuilder, im in need of a project:givebeer: dont really have much to trade but i have cash

i got a 021 stihl that needs put to geather. and some parts and it should run it use to run untill my buddy needed the parts for his other saw. it needs the clutch drum,clutch cover,ail filter cover and the starter and chain tensor and it should run like a new one agian.

i got a 021 stihl that needs put to geather. and some parts and it should run it use to run untill my buddy needed the parts for his other saw. it needs the clutch drum,clutch cover,ail filter cover and the starter and chain tensor and it should run like a new one agian.

......So you're back to selling it again? If you're wanting to trade, you need to put what you want in trade. Otherwise, it should be in the trading post.

well i'm still new at this swap meet stuff but i'll trade it for any 041 farmboss part saws so i would have some parts on hand for my 041 farmboss i use

Wanted to buy

Want to buy a rebuildable Husqvarna L65 or L77.Do you have either of these gathering dust? Looking for either saw as parts saw.Thanks for reading/responding.Cheerio gents.

Latest posts

Back