Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolol...actually I only sent one. However, I have a leg up on the competition since I have 17 125s waiting for homes... :)

how you want for one of them 125's and what kind are they stihl or some other kind of saw

Am I still a man if I were to cry openly right now?

As long as no other man see's it.

Geez throw some salt in some wounds. I want onlly one and you have 17...what's wrong with this picture.

Ya, I was thinking? You ever seen that show Hoarders? I saw it the other day, and it was on JJ about his saws. His family is trying to get him into REHAB.

If you don't know what a 125 is then??? HMMM, you gots lots to learn my friend!!!

yea i know i do but i'm just now getting in to collecting saws and just wondering what a 125 is and how much he wants for one

yea i know i do but i'm just now getting in to collecting saws and just wondering what a 125 is and how much he wants for one

If you like Stihls then a 125 Mcculloch is probably more saw than you will be used to. Of course if you were to use a 660 in each hand.............:jester:

Laugh: sounds like you have to so you can aford to get that for your saw

16 Mc125s :drool: :drool:
JJ, any chance for a build thread on the bigger bore 125?

I think you should write a book, so maybe I could learn a little bit. Seems you have probably forgot more about saws than I will ever know.

I am beating a dead horse here, but I still have the PM universal and the disston, as well as a MAC 940 and some MC-91 parst to go, send me an offer at least!:deadhorse:

BUMP, anyone out there want some vintage iron?????:confused:

Back