Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few parts for an echo cs-750 EVL that I recently acquired if anybody could use them.

Cylinder, partial muffler, top cover/rear handle, flywheel and a small side cover.

Looking for the top cover, recoil, hand guard and I believe there's also a cover that goes under the rear handle thats missing..... for an echo cs-650 EVL

These are the first echo's I've ever come across out this way.

Today could be your lucky day. I just found a really nice recoil and clutch cover for a Echo and at first glance I thought they could be for a 650 but its been quite awhile since I had one. I got pictures with measurements if you could match that up or if I get a chance to get over to my Uncles I know he has a 660 that I could check them on.

By small cover for the 750 do you mean the clutch cover? I could use a good one of them.

Olympyks on TV?

I was excited until I seen all the dainty costumes. No way those clowns even know what a chainsaw is. Need an oiler for a 480, 481, or a 482. If you think you gots one to fit lettme know. Got plenty to trade, lots of new Mac handles and brake flags, some older J-red parts, a few partners to disassemble, even some working saws (Mac 610, JD CS36, Mac 310, MS 210). If you need Mac 600-Timberbear things let me know, there are several non living ones here. How did I collect all these things anyhow?

Last edited:
I have a Stihl .404 138 drive link semi-chisel chain in excellent shape.

Its full comp RM or RMC They have the blued cutter.

Would like to trade for a couple loops of 3/8 .050 72 or 84 Drive liknk chains

PM me if you got something to trade

just a bump

Still searching for a coil/ign.module.Very rear indeed.....Any thoughts? Please pm.thanks.

i have a 440 evl that is for parts if they use the same or list the part #'s and i will look tommorow.if not i have a 550 evl runner that could be had pretty cheep or swap.
jnl

I have a very nice homelite 750 that I have gone through with a 36" roller nose bar that runs very strong that I would be willing to trade for a running homie 3100G or an alpina 125.

Bumpitty bump bump. Would also be willing to let it go in exchange for a Contra S.

I still need a trigger and trigger safety for a poulan 3700. I also need a chainbrake handle for a stihl MS200. I have a few stihl 009 parts a homelite super xl parts, Willing to pay or look for other parts you might need.

I'm on the hunt for a P&C for a Stihl 041 Farm Boss.

I have an 041 farmboss non av with great compression, I am parting it out. It would start and run after I flushed the tank and replaced a fuel line but the carb was not letting in the right amount of gas. I need the ignition system and probably the oiler and maybe a few other parts. I also have a brand new Italian made ( Tecomac if i remember right )top end assymbly. I am still looking for most of what I posted earliar, Might be interested in decent looking stihl parts saws above 50 cc for trade or ?.

Today could be your lucky day. I just found a really nice recoil and clutch cover for a Echo and at first glance I thought they could be for a 650 but its been quite awhile since I had one. I got pictures with measurements if you could match that up or if I get a chance to get over to my Uncles I know he has a 660 that I could check them on.

By small cover for the 750 do you mean the clutch cover? I could use a good one of them.

Pictures are good... I may be able to match them up from that and measurements.

Here's a pic of the small cover. I'm not at all familiar with echo so I'm not sure exactly where it goes. Kinda looks like a small filter cover.

DSCF1274.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

Pictures are good... I may be able to match them up from that and measurements.

Here's a pic of the small cover. I'm not at all familiar with echo so I'm not sure exactly where it goes. Kinda looks like a small filter cover.

That is a Echo air filter cover. I was looking for a 750 clutch cover.

You still need a 650 recoil? If so I can post up the picture of the one I got so you can see if its what you need.

ok i'm looking for a p&c for a 041 farm boss with bolts if possible that they like to trade for a used p&c and carb for an 021 stihl

Back