Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No poasts here in hours. :msp_sneaky:

I need a lawn tractor. Older Cub Cadet......Wheel Horse.....something made to last is what I'm seeking.

I have a freshly rebuilt 064 to trade.

Randy I have a IH cub 1000 that is getting low on psi to pull the 44" deck. You haul. Pretty dang good shap other wise. Like new front and rear tractor tread tires. New clutch too. Real clutch plate, unreal how they were built back then.

Has a ring and pinon rearend they used on mini pulling tractors.

In back ground of this pic I found.

Projectsaws018.jpg

Last edited:
I can get my hands on a late 60's Bolens....1050 maybe? Side mount pto. Weighs about 800 lbs.

Come visit and I'll give it to ya.:clap:

Nice tractor Al. Hell of a good saw too. I was using my 3400 this evening.:msp_thumbup:

Thanks cowman. I love my old Poulans - that particular 4900 is running a crank from Modifiedmark, makes it ever so much faster.:hmm3grin2orange:
Staying on track - anyone have the black pastic top for the rear grip of an 066? And an air filter cover for an 066 (rounded top). What about a pair of 066 poly flywheel cases? Got $$ to ship to me down under.

Al.

Randy I have a IH cub 1000 that is getting low on psi to pull the 44" deck. You haul. Pretty dang good shap other wise. Like new front and rear tractor tread tires. New clutch too. Real clutch plate, unreal how they were built back then.

Has a ring and pinon rearend they used on mini pulling tractors.

In back ground of this pic I found.

Projectsaws018.jpg

You meet me halfway and it's a deal.

I can get my hands on a late 60's Bolens....1050 maybe? Side mount pto. Weighs about 800 lbs.

Come visit and I'll give it to ya.:clap:

They won't let me leave the country for about 6.5 years yet. :(

Thanks cowman. I love my old Poulans - that particular 4900 is running a crank from Modifiedmark, makes it ever so much faster.:hmm3grin2orange:
Staying on track - anyone have the black pastic top for the rear grip of an 066? And an air filter cover for an 066 (rounded top). What about a pair of 066 poly flywheel cases? Got $$ to ship to me down under.

Al.

If anyone has these parts I can send them with the parcel I'll be sending to Al in a few days.

Looking for a tough one maybe? Need a Echo backpack leaf blower for parts. Only thing I can find on this one its a model BP500H that was run over ! LOL Need lots of parts!! This thing is new,only fired up one day. This is for a very good friend of mine.I have no idea if other models will work? Hope someone here does? Thanks for any help!

Looking for a tough one maybe? Need a Echo backpack leaf blower for parts. Only thing I can find on this one its a model BP500H that was run over ! LOL Need lots of parts!! This thing is new,only fired up one day. This is for a very good friend of mine.I have no idea if other models will work? Hope someone here does? Thanks for any help!

I have a John Deere , thinking it has a Kawasaki 2 stroke motor. For the most part it was working very decent. Bought another and haven't used it for over a year. It did leak a bit of gas but If I remember right it was like when it was more then 3/4 full possibly through a grommet where the line went through or the vent. Had to choke it to shut it off too. Any chance its the same let me know. I should get it out and start it and freshen the gas anyway.

I have a John Deere , thinking it has a Kawasaki 2 stroke motor. For the most part it was working very decent. Bought another and haven't used it for over a year. It did leak a bit of gas but If I remember right it was like when it was more then 3/4 full possibly through a grommet where the line went through or the vent. Had to choke it to shut it off too. Any chance its the same let me know. I should get it out and start it and freshen the gas anyway.

I have no idea on them? Could be the same? Was hoping someone would show up that does know? LOL

I need a lawn tractor. Older Cub Cadet......Wheel Horse.....something made to last is what I'm seeking.

Always a week late aren't ya. I've got a nice cub 1450 and my nephew in law went home to Tenn. last week with an empty truck.

stihl 031 oilers

Need 2 sets of stihl 031 oiler gears. Anyone have a spare set or two?
Also need a oiler cover for the same saw.

PM me if you have a set!

Cheers,
Nathan

Need 2 sets of stihl 031 oiler gears. Anyone have a spare set or two?
Also need a oiler cover for the same saw.

PM me if you have a set!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan
I will check with Sue. We have a few drives not sure what they fit at this time.
Bob

Husky 394/395 muffler

Trying to resurect a 395 on low budget.
need a muffler,muff mount and bolts,the LONG ones that hold it on :)
Just any of those parts would help..
got stuff to trade..or paper.
pm me if you can.
dont get "out" much :)

Shoulda' said something when you were here getting the lathe. I have a big ol' Bolens out back just needs the motor put back in.

Need a good handlebar for a Stihl 084 / 088 / 880

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks in advance
MP5N

Back