Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for poulan 415 425 445 475 505 parts saws or just parts. Also in family jred 2077 2083 partner 660 710 7700 . :help:

Inside 2 projects 425 475 and coming up way short from the parts boxes to finish both and only enough right now to maybe finish 1.

Let me know what you have or want to trade etc too. :cool2::msp_thumbup:

I've found myself in need of a clutch for a Poulan 330. :help:

OK, I ordered a new clutch from Poulan......cheap parts for these saws. I do still need a set of retaining snap rings that go in the case to center the main bearings......this saw is missing them and they are not available.....

I have 2 brand new here I didnt need on a project.

My hero....

Randy we may want to talk.

I have a 50mm OEM 1 ring 1.5mm piston with witness lines still and a 372 cylinder. Also 1 walbro carb and some zamas.

I'll try and call in 45 or so.

Yep, The Wendell ain't gonna like this one bit, and franlky I find it................unnatural. You two should take this off of the interwebs for sure. And stuff (Pie).

Yep, The Wendell ain't gonna like this one bit, and franlky I find it................unnatural. You two should take this off of the interwebs for sure. And stuff (Pie).

Yeah.....well. I robbed them snap rings outta this old 08S carcass I had here so there. :msp_tongue:

Anyone have a coil for a McCulloch Mac 3200? Same coil on the 32, 35, and 38cc saws. Model numbers are 3214, 3216, etc. Send me a PM if you have one. Some parts and cash to trade.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back