Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got any good Poulan top ends? I picked up a 2375 style and a 46cc Craftsman today... not sure if the 46cc is strato or not yet. :msp_unsure:

Ed - I received the bar yesterday, thank you very much! That bar looks great. Now I have to find a saw worthy of the honor.

PB - I have two or three of those saws up on the shelf but I won't be home to take one out until week of 27 August. Remind me then if you still have a need.

Mark

I'm stihl searching for a rear handle and top cover for a Stihl 041AV non farmboss. I have parts to trade.

Would NOS work for you??:msp_unsure::msp_w00t:

Looking for poulan 415 425 445 475 505 parts saws or just parts. Also in family jred 2077 2083 partner 660 710 7700 . :help:

Inside 2 projects 425 475 and coming up way short from the parts boxes to finish both and only enough right now to maybe finish 1.

Let me know what you have or want to trade etc too. :cool2::msp_thumbup:

I have a complete J-red version...Not sure if that would help,or HURT, (IE: having ANOTHER saw too close to complete to part out... :bang: LOL

need a pioneer spike and bolts

I need a spike and bolts for one of my pioneer projects a spike off of p50 p51 p60 p61 p62 will fit i have some green
thanks Ben

hi guys, if any one find the complete pull starter for a AH 81 could you please grab it for me and pm me the price
it for my mobilco big 10, see my pics
i cant find one over here in aus
thanks in advance
regards peter

hi guys, if any one finds a complete pull starter for a AH81 could you please grab it for me as i cant get one here in aus
it for my MOBILCO BIG 10, see my pics
thank, pm me if you do get one
regards peter

026 rim sprocket needed.

Need a rim sprocket PN 11210071037 for a stihl 024/026/260. Need that one or a similar b/c I have the adjustable oiler that requires the deeper drum with the divit on the back for driving the worm gear.

Still have the 445 NOS parts (top cover, break/clutch cover, and other bits).
Also have cash if need be...

Also looking for a 024/026/260 gas tank/rear handle if anyone happens to have one they don't need/want...?

Lookin for a clutch for a Husky 141. I think there are lots of others that will fit but not sure which ones. I have stuff to trade or DP.

Latest posts

Back