Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you can include a box of pizza rolls, his birthday is on Saturday, after all............:msp_wink:

John, John, John...do you know who you share your birthday with ?? :D ;)

good score on the oven... looks NICE and CLEAN!

ED, :rock: Good of ya for offering that up!! I've used mine a TON...

I find myself needing a decent condition brake-bits cover for a 064-660... :)

AND

a nice top cover (prefer a high-top so I don't have to swap filter setups...:( ) for a 288xp :)

I have a couple rounded-off bar nuts, and rusty chain link-pieces for trade :jester:

OR, other good parts,... $$??

:cheers:

Last edited:
Anyone have a extra chain spinner laying around? I might use it a couple dozen times a year so it doesn't have to be the tip top shape for extened use and wear...

Need any parts ??
i'm keeping the b&c.
pm me best.

attachment.php

I still have this.

NOS,old..

be nice to use or for a shelf queen.

pm best.

attachment.php

Olympyk 264F delux

anyone need a complete one?? 61cc's! All plastics are good but the piston is pretty toasty. Jug looks good and can be used. AV mounts look good! Too many project and not enough time. $20/obo +S&H, or trade....???

Model Profile: 264F DELUXE

anyone need a complete one?? 61cc's! All plastics are good but the piston is pretty toasty. Jug looks good and can be used. AV mounts look good! Too many project and not enough time. $20/obo +S&H, or trade....???

Model Profile: 264F DELUXE

I could go for that one I guess. I like the Olympyks. I have cash or probably a few things you can use.

I could go for that one I guess. I like the Olympyks. I have cash or probably a few things you can use.

I have two other users that "called dibs" first. They were only mins apart too! Any how I'll let you know if it's still available. I did check the spark and it is good.

Anyone want the pioneer 1200 in my sig? $25+S&H? complete good spark and good compression.

Also... You guys might come to love or hate me... I found a honey hole. Found a shop that is clearing out their old inventory. IE all the 200+ used/broken saws he's collected over the years. He's got everything from olympyk, stihl, husky, jonsered, john deere, homelite, mac's, etc etc etc... He said he needs to make room so I'm welcome to any of the saws he has for maybe $25-$75/saw. I'll pick them up a couple at a time and post them here as parts saws. I don't want to be parting them out due to my own limited space. I won't be looking to make big bucks just help him out and help you guys at the same time. That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

Last edited:
I want in on some of them used/parts/jackpot scored saws! Lemme know if we can deal ontop of what we have been discussing :)

I need a few items though.

rebuiling dads, 034 Super, I ported it slightly ;), BUT i think i need some sort of exhaust spacer? I bought a new muffler, and it has a gap between the cyl and muff??! anyone know? Id like to be able to finish it soon...

I need:
impulse line, fuel line, PN: 1125 084 1600 a 134 Its a rubber strip that keeps sawdust out of the rear topcover i believe?! CANT FIND ONE!

Thanks guys! PM is best! Im a busy kid!

Also... You guys might come to love or hate me... I found a honey hole. Found a shop that is clearing out their old inventory. IE all the 200+ used/broken saws he's collected over the years. He's got everything from olympyk, stihl, husky, jonsered, john deere, homelite, mac's, etc etc etc... He said he needs to make room so I'm welcome to any of the saws he has for maybe $25-$75/saw. I'll pick them up a couple at a time and post them here as parts saws. I don't want to be parting them out due to my own limited space. I won't be looking to make big bucks just help him out and help you guys at the same time. That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

You should be very glad that Calvin isn't still around as a sponsor.

Any need/want for a 254 parts saw? No coil though.

If it's good on the outside?

I have two other users that "called dibs" first. They were only mins apart too! Any how I'll let you know if it's still available. I did check the spark and it is good.

That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

No worries. I'm potentially interested in a couple of the projects you pick up...

does anyone want/need any of these....pictures are coming.

All saws are complete and run, but if you need parts, that can be arranged

Mcculluch SP40

Homie XL-12

Homie Super EZ auto

PM me if interested in any of it.

Back