Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a working oil pump for a makita/dolmar 6400-7900? I have some older homelites and other parts for trade.

Well, like many others I'm looking for a usable 372XPW cylinder (or 372XT.) It's not for a low-income friend, it's for my greedy self so I'll pay good money or trade desirable parts.

I'm also looking to try an Echo 1001. I've never owned one and am aware of the fragile flywheel issue. I have many cool saws to trade and cash money as well.
I would like to find a decent looker with the wrap handle.

Well, like many others I'm looking for a usable 372XPW cylinder (or 372XT.) It's not for a low-income friend, it's for my greedy self so I'll pay good money or trade desirable parts.

I'm also looking to try an Echo 1001. I've never owned one and am aware of the fragile flywheel issue. I have many cool saws to trade and cash money as well.
I would like to find a decent looker with the wrap handle.

if you cant find a used 75cc jug (xpw) ,i bought a new one not too long ago ,think it and piston was about 240 bucks ,was actually cheaper at dealer than i found online ,am not sure if sales guy was cutting the price or not ,may be worth loking into

I have two other users that "called dibs" first. They were only mins apart too! Any how I'll let you know if it's still available. I did check the spark and it is good.

Anyone want the pioneer 1200 in my sig? $25+S&H? complete good spark and good compression.

Also... You guys might come to love or hate me... I found a honey hole. Found a shop that is clearing out their old inventory. IE all the 200+ used/broken saws he's collected over the years. He's got everything from olympyk, stihl, husky, jonsered, john deere, homelite, mac's, etc etc etc... He said he needs to make room so I'm welcome to any of the saws he has for maybe $25-$75/saw. I'll pick them up a couple at a time and post them here as parts saws. I don't want to be parting them out due to my own limited space. I won't be looking to make big bucks just help him out and help you guys at the same time. That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

Might be intrested if there is a dolmar 143 somewhere in the pile.

I have two other users that "called dibs" first. They were only mins apart too! Any how I'll let you know if it's still available. I did check the spark and it is good.

Anyone want the pioneer 1200 in my sig? $25+S&H? complete good spark and good compression.

Also... You guys might come to love or hate me... I found a honey hole. Found a shop that is clearing out their old inventory. IE all the 200+ used/broken saws he's collected over the years. He's got everything from olympyk, stihl, husky, jonsered, john deere, homelite, mac's, etc etc etc... He said he needs to make room so I'm welcome to any of the saws he has for maybe $25-$75/saw. I'll pick them up a couple at a time and post them here as parts saws. I don't want to be parting them out due to my own limited space. I won't be looking to make big bucks just help him out and help you guys at the same time. That being said I think I'll be picking up a stihl 048, jred 205?/206?ish, and a couple others.

Wow! Great score potential there! I bet your eyes lit up!

OK. any larger poulans, as in 70cc on up? Also d176 mount bars, anything over 24", also large mount husky bars, same, 24" or larger

too bad he won't give you a flat rate "haul the whole pile off" price, for much cheaper.

if you cant find a used 75cc jug (xpw) ,i bought a new one not too long ago ,think it and piston was about 240 bucks ,was actually cheaper at dealer than i found online ,am not sure if sales guy was cutting the price or not ,may be worth loking into

The dealership I used to work at gets me good prices, but I'm trying to avoid buying a whole additional top end since I have an extra brand new piston and rings here. I did just spend the coin on a new top end for another member.

Looking for a stihl carb for a hs 45 hedge trimmer any of the following part numbers will wrk junk and green backs to trade pm me if ya got one Thx in advance

Ciq-s186a
Ciq-s153
Ciq-s97a
Ciq-s187a
Ciq-s160
Ciq-s143

Just remember, big, lime green..........

Looking for a Pioneer P-60 ignition module, PN431484, cash or possibly McC/Homelite/Olympik parts or project saws to trade.

Interested in the 048. Does it have a chainbrake and what is its condition ?

I will go back to the honey hole this week or next and let you all know what I locate... AS you all can imagine I have a almost full inbox of "please look for..."

I've got a list and will do my best!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan,

If you need to rehome more Oly stuff, give me a shout or post in the Oly, etc. thread. I like the 2xx series a lot, and have some projects that need parts or parts looking for a project, whichever way it turns out.

Latest posts

Back