Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the latest laundry list of stuff I need, all for a Homelite Super XL Auto

fuel line + filter
oil tank gasket
piston + rings
carb kit
air filter
cylinder gasket

If you have any (or all) of these let me know. Otherwise I will have to resort to feebay.

Here are a couple shots of the 2100 I got here It has a standard 2100 nylon air filter on it since then I a have adapted a 395 air filter to her she is solid guys other then she needs a new seal for the oil pump. On another note desperately in need of 385 fan cover, ant starter parts will happily trade green backs for it!!!View attachment 247021View attachment 247022

Looking for a starter recoil cover for a Jred 490/590, will even consider a yellow one (Partner 5000) if all else fails.

Have cash or trades, not tons of parts though as I'm really bad about putting them all together instead of parting out. Kinda tough to list everything of course but in keeping with the theme, have some Partner stuff, mostly 420, p55/70, s65 series and a bit of a 5000. Also a big box of Stihl 045/056 miscellany.

While I'm at it, also need a/the big right side handle av mount for an f65 or equivalent (420, p55/70, s65. r16/17, ect.)

And how about a bunch of chain brake clutch/bar covers for same, :laugh:...

Bill

Looking for a starter recoil cover for a Jred 490/590, will even consider a yellow one (Partner 5000) if all else fails.

Have cash or trades, not tons of parts though as I'm really bad about putting them all together instead of parting out. Kinda tough to list everything of course but in keeping with the theme, have some Partner stuff, mostly 420, p55/70, s65 series and a bit of a 5000. Also a big box of Stihl 045/056 miscellany.

While I'm at it, also need a/the big right side handle av mount for an f65 or equivalent (420, p55/70, s65. r16/17, ect.)

Bill

I probably have an extra 490/590 cover, I'll check in a few.

I got one for ya Scott. Need anything else before I ship it in the morning? I don't need anything in return. Glad to help.

that is all i need for it,,everything else is in good shape,,, thankyou :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
i know it will make his day when i hand it back to him,,
ii will start tearing it down in the morn
thanks again ed,, your a good man

Bill

Hey Bill......any closed port Partner 65cc top ends? :)

Hey Bill......any closed port Partner 65cc top ends?

Yes... and maybe... Have more 65cc than anything else, need to make sure I have enough for what I'm building first, I'll let you know when I figure it out. Any rush (like a gtg build or something)?

These things can be confusing, open/closed port, skirt cutaway at transfer or not, very different combustion chamber shapes, bridged intake, bridged exhaust, one, the other or both. Some rumored to be hotter than others for indefinable reasons, kind of looking forward to trying them all out, then opening 'em up, someday.

I think I have two of one type, I wanna say the "two bridge cutaway skirt" ones, if so you're in luck.

Bill

If you can find out what others will fit, I will take a look in the spare parts box.

Thank you for looking if you see JJ's list.

Very common clutch. All the little poulans had them too.

Here's your list. :msp_wink:

Thank You!!

You wouldn't happen to have any McCulloch Super 2-10A parts (specifically the carb needle 'extensions', springs, and retaining rings) would you? How about a 'short' Mac 10-series chainbrake type clutch cover? I may be able to hook you up with the S25 and S25-CVA parts (with either a Mac parts trade or a trade for some folded green paper).

Would a Needle from a 2-10g fit? I have a NOS one. No 'extensions' though.

Two 42 inch, full skip chisel, .404 chains. 122 drive link count. One new one used once. Pm me, we can figure it out, Be on tonight.

Yes... and maybe... Have more 65cc than anything else, need to make sure I have enough for what I'm building first, I'll let you know when I figure it out. Any rush (like a gtg build or something)?

These things can be confusing, open/closed port, skirt cutaway at transfer or not, very different combustion chamber shapes, bridged intake, bridged exhaust, one, the other or both. Some rumored to be hotter than others for indefinable reasons, kind of looking forward to trying them all out, then opening 'em up, someday.

I think I have two of one type, I wanna say the "two bridge cutaway skirt" ones, if so you're in luck.

Bill

I have several on those saws as well Bill, and am always on the lookout for a closed port version of any type.......

No real rush though....I just love seeing a 30 year old saw wax the ass of modern stuff. :)

Two 42 inch, full skip chisel, .404 chains. 122 drive link count. One new one used once. Pm me, we can figure it out, Be on tonight.

dibbs if nobody else has already... you're inbox needs cleaning!

Probably b/c others have called dibbs too...

Looking for a crank, piston & cylinder for a Stihl TS400

If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

Latest posts

Back