The Correct Way To Install Bearings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I special ordered all 3 actually, the 75, the 90 and the 28. Bought all 3 from Northridgeville Stihl in Northridgeville, Ohio. Probably not there now. Used to date the owner's daughter. She was a hottie as most country gals are. Probably weighs 300 pounds mow (if she's even alive) and has a troop of kids too.

Saw a picture of my ex wife the other day. The years weren't kind to her either. She resembles a kidney bean with stubby legs.
Did you here the joke about the guy that missed his ex-wife?
He is going to the range and practicing.

Have an 075 as well as an 090. Bought them both new and I really never used them much and they sit on the shelf with no bar oil in them or fuel either. No plastic on either but the top shroud and both have the optional and rare heated handles, which IMO, is a nice option.

Camera is broken and I don't post pictures as a rule anyway.

:popcorn2:

Amazing your the only guy in the world with those 2 saws in heated handles.

Not saying they aint out there.

But there is no proof any of the collectors can find in IPL's or manuals.

The overseas guys never heard of such that I contacted, Canada collector of heated handle saws never heard of such. Ask a big time stihl dealer that has a museum of stihl etc and never heard of them.

We have had a thread on it trying to see if anyone in the world has those saws. Not one turned up.

So till you can provide us some pics of these heated handle 075 090. :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️ Just saying :laughing:

Attachments

• s090.jpg
    s090.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • s075.jpg
    s075.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back