The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my damn vehicles are broke down with nearly the same problem: the truck with a shot heater core, the car with a shot thermostat. I can ALMOST do the work myself, but not quite, thanks to my still-gimped wrist. The truck needs the whole dash removed to get to the heater core, and the car needs the intake manifold removed to get to the thermostat. I just don't have the dexterity or strength yet. It's doubly sucky because today is likely to be the last nice day for quite some time.

Are you sure it's the core, they'll seldom leak, the valve usually does that.

Anyway, get a tweeker to rip the dash off and a sedated German pot head to put it back. And get used to drive without meter lights and cigarette lighter...

A newer truck with an aluminium heater core? Give us back the good old copper radiators, please.

We got the first snow today. A blizzard came totally unexpected just before noon, temperature dropped down within few minutes 5-6 C's. I was out in the bush a long step away from the road. I decided to stay on my post. Finally I got so stiff I couldn't open the gas plug anymore, so I had to take off half past two. That's early.

Hey did ya see the genuine faux wire wheels I put on it?

jackwheelsandtrim001.jpg

I'm waiting for daylight

Hey, clowns, thanks for telling me you want to do an RX burn AFTER LUNCH so I have to scramble to do all the calls like RIGHT NOW, it's totally OK, I wasn't doing anything anyway, and I totally have it on paper that I have the authority to push this through. Yeah, this is exactly how I want to spend my afternoon -- on the phone with God and everybody.

Another week of motel living. The 44 ####ed me again.........longways back to the truck for the unessisary 66.....oh well. The 44 will get traded in tomorow for something I can depend on. More front end work for the truck too.....

I guess I'm just having too much fun to be doing anything else......cuz this ain't paying at the moment...

Hope you all had a good week, enjoy the weekend - Sam

Another week of motel living. The 44 ####ed me again.........longways back to the truck for the unessisary 66.....oh well. The 44 will get traded in tomorow for something I can depend on. More front end work for the truck too.....

I guess I'm just having too much fun to be doing anything else......cuz this ain't paying at the moment...

Hope you all had a good week, enjoy the weekend - Sam

They still got you out in Bozeman?

how'd the 44 do ya wrong, won't start, #### out on ya?

dust off a couple beers and go light up a deer tomorrow, you'll feel better :D

Still in Bozo. The 44's a rebuild, think I've got a seal sucking air. Just kind of over it. We're to far from the truck to screw around. No time for big game unfortunatly.

Yeah, new 44 or 372, whoever can give me a better deal. Got plenty of parts for both. Just got to have a little saw for the long hikes in, and the scattered ####.

Hang in there Sam. :cheers:

Just happy to be working Bob. Some weeks cost more than others though:pumpkin2:

Did manage to line up some winter/spring cutting though, pretty dang happy about that.....now I just gotta buy that 5th wheel camper so the wife and the dogs can tag along!

Got a good one to whine about. My 440 and 660 were stolen today. On our annniversary. Awesome. My own damn fault. Keep those things locked up tight. No profit this pay half.

Got a good one to whine about. My 440 and 660 were stolen today. On our annniversary. Awesome. My own damn fault. Keep those things locked up tight. No profit this pay half.

Oh God man, I just got sick to my stomach, if you catch the lousy ####heel mother ####er that took em put a couple popknots on their ass for me

Latest posts

Back