The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bites. Any leads on who took them?

Nothing. Had the serial numbers written down, called all the pawnshops, filed a police report. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Jake- real sick to my stomach.....But what do you do? I could of just easily crushed them myself a few times. Just have to buy a couple more.

Really sucks though, I took the 44 to the shop this morning and they got it all straightened out. Ran like a champ. Just put a Cannon on the 66 as well.

Blast! Really sorry to see you got ripped off. Ya you coulda blown em up, ran over them whatever, but when they get stolen that's a whole nother story. Had my garage broke into twice. Both times they took my saws.

That sucks to hear Sam. Hope you get lucky and they get found.

Got a good one to whine about. My 440 and 660 were stolen today. On our annniversary. Awesome. My own damn fault. Keep those things locked up tight. No profit this pay half.

Terrible. I wish I still had my 046, I'd send it up your way if you needed. Hoping for as good of an ending as possible for ya.

Thanks for the kind words. Nate, just got your message, no worries, I'll get things straightened out. Already scheduled Monday off to get the truck to the shop, so I'll get my 394 squared away, and buy another small saw.......Just money right?:dizzy:

The worst part is just the amount of my own time I put into those two saws to get them just where I wanted them. The 660 was about the best saw I've ever owned. I'm gonna miss that one. I planned on keeping it around a lot longer than I run most saws.

Like I said, keep them locked up tight. I get in the habit of thinking of them as no more than a hammer, just another tool.......that's fine till you have to pay to replace them. Stupid, I know better - Sam

Thanks for the kind words. Nate, just got your message, no worries, I'll get things straightened out. Already scheduled Monday off to get the truck to the shop, so I'll get my 394 squared away, and buy another small saw.......Just money right?:dizzy:

The worst part is just the amount of my own time I put into those two saws to get them just where I wanted them. The 660 was about the best saw I've ever owned. I'm gonna miss that one. I planned on keeping it around a lot longer than I run most saws.

Like I said, keep them locked up tight. I get in the habit of thinking of them as no more than a hammer, just another tool.......that's fine till you have to pay to replace them. Stupid, I know better - Sam

Let me know if I can do anything Sam. . . I hope they find them and chop their cherries off.

Here's some leads, might be able to haggle a little, ya never know?

stihl 044

I'd buy this one just cause it's bloody cheap: Husky 2100 chainsaw

My bro could snag this one and send it to ya: stihl 044 magnum pro chainsaw

Again, thanks for the kindness. Nate, I would have bought that 2100 today, had I not dumped $100 this morning into the saws that dissapeared this afternoon.

Randy, the boss might get a little bent out of shape over the lack of a chainbrake on the 250. I do have a nice running 450:). Thanks pard, safe travels.

We'll get it figured out. May be out a couple saws, but I have a wonderful wife of 4 years as of today. That means a lot more than a couple saws.

Again, thanks for the kindness. Nate, I would have bought that 2100 today, had I not dumped $100 this morning into the saws that dissapeared this afternoon.

Randy, the boss might get a little bent out of shape over the lack of a chainbrake on the 250. I do have a nice running 450:). Thanks pard, safe travels.

We'll get it figured out. May be out a couple saws, but I have a wonderful wife of 4 years as of today. That means a lot more than a couple saws.

Hey Sam, I just remembered Andrew (http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?u=13773) is dumping like 20 saws. . . I know he has some good runners, and he knows how to build a saw.

Shoot him a PM, and see if you two can't work out a deal, I know for sure he has a 372 for sale.

Stealing the man's tools he's supposed to make a living with, that's more than just a theft, that's an assault. If you ask me.

Sam's saws will pop on the surface somewhere. Keep an eye open, Montana!

Latest posts

Back