TreeMonkey Walbo 199 Fix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave Scott a lot of crap for not sharing how he fixes these a few months ago. Then, I finally broke down and sent him one to fix. He actually agreed to do it, lol:cheers: I've had it for a couple months and finally got to try it out last night on my 2153. I works as good as new, if not better! The saw started cold this morning in two pulls, and that's with no primer bulb. It idles perfectly and still has that magical throttle response that the 346 is known for. So, the moral to the story is, SEND SCOTT YOUR CARBS:rock: For what he does it for, it's hardly worth messing with it yourself anyway. It comes back with a new kit installed and all. What's not to like?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Now that I got schooled on what reps are yesterday I just slammed you some for this. Im still not quite sute what the rep deal is all about but you just poped my rep cherry, 1st for me and was it supposed to feel good for me ?

Now that I got schooled on what reps are yesterday I just slammed you some for this. Im still not quite sute what the rep deal is all about but you just poped my rep cherry, 1st for me and was it supposed to feel good for me ?

Repped!

Whenever I hear 'Husqvrana' I can't get past wondering if they give you several of those McDonald's choke lever happy meal toys since they're so flimsy - let alone talk about carburetors...

Damn today has been special, this morning on a thanksgiving thread I found out Im a chainsaw ****** now does this make me a Rephomo too ?? I think I might need me some more pie and therapy.

And Randy we had Home made Pumpkin, pecan, butterscotch and lemon with the white stuff on top, I couldnt spell the M word. I know Im a Pie fag and proud of it

Damn today has been special, this morning on a thanksgiving thread I found out Im a chainsaw ****** now does this make me a Rephomo too ?? I think I might need me some more pie and therapy.

And Randy we had Home made Pumpkin, pecan, butterscotch and lemon with the white stuff on top, I couldnt spell the M word. I know Im a Pie fag and proud of it

What you have become is a "Rep Ho". I was top rep ho for awhile......but the rep game is over for us.......having topped out and stuff.

I'm eating pie......just so you know. :D

What you have become is a "Rep Ho". I was top rep ho for awhile......but the rep game is over for us.......having topped out and stuff.

I'm eating pie......just so you know. :D

My daughter sent me home with 1/2 of all 4 pies so I know I will be sick tonite cause Im headed for the lemon m------- pie right now

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back