whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he pulled the parking brake, it had to effect the steering of the truck.

If he was in 2nd gear he would have blew up the engine because it would have been way way over reving

Mine locks up and pulls to the left in a panic stop (not locks up, but pulls hard). I'm gonna try and bring it in for servicing this week. Its happened before, they said they just had to pull it apart and clean/grease something or another.

One of our guys totaled a truck and wrecked a chipper last year going down an icy hill he hit the brake and the chipper swung around and hit the side of the truck and the whole rig did a 180 and the pintel snapped and threw the chipper into a ditch and he slid backwards down the hill off the road and into a tree in someones front yard. The only thing he really did wrong was hit the brake on the hill

Well it's the second major truck accident that a friend had this summer , they happen in 3s so I'm parking my **** and I am gonna ride my ten speed to the job , **** these trucks ...

And those ****ing roads are out of control for real , I know I'm a flat lander I get that , but you have any major issues your screwed like your gonna go over a cliff and blow up if your not careful , I mean **** that I would "maybe" like to ride my harley up there that's about it and maybe a skateboard but a 35,000 lb tree truck nah I'm good . I'll stick to my baby one tons and my sluggish under powered bucket if the truck can't break 55 it's hard to speed

He was dragging his ass as we left the fuel station.he always seems to lag way behind me and I got to wait for him. I rode with him a couple times and he did ok. I thought he would improve his driving skills with practice. I was having engine issues with my bucket yesterday so I was trying to get it home before it broke down on me. I was already backed in the buckets space in the yard when he called me and told me he wrecked. He wrecked about 2 miles from my equipment yard.

Sorry to hear your equipment got crunched, Jared.
You need to either replace your destroyer, or mebbe send him off to learn how to drive (and concentrate).

Latest posts

Back