whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have about 45k invested in that truck not including my time. I check the chipper out again this morning. The frame is definitely bent about a 1/4" to the left right at the first cross member.

I been looking at trucks and can't find anything really simular. Might pay a little more and get a chip / grapple truck

Yeah Idk. I am gonna explore all my options before I cash any insurance checks that's for sure. I have a bad feeling that this might end up with me sueing the insurance company to get fair values for my equipment. I hope not but all my other dealingswith the insurance companies haven't been so pleasant.

On a brighter note:
amaquja8.jpg

I have about 45k invested in that truck not including my time. I check the chipper out again this morning. The frame is definitely bent about a 1/4" to the left right at the first cross member.

I been looking at trucks and can't find anything really simular. Might pay a little more and get a chip / grapple truck

Man thats sucks.
One possible option may be finding an undercarriage from a burnt out excavator and turning your chipper into a tracked machine. Just thinking of possibilities.

Hope it works out with the insurance.

Too bad we couldn't unbann a few members now. Hint, hint. I know I'm gonna get pretty bored of coming in here practically talking to myself after a while.

We are gonna grow old together... and die along the way.

Oh Butchy and Vet are fine.

Back