whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guhaby6e.jpg

You got all the equipment back out of the shop yet Ryan ??

Crane is out, log truck is waiting for a new hydro pump and a cylinder rebuild. They didn't get to the rig on the bucket, but they will this weekend. I'll use the bucket this week. The crane subframe needs a gusset welded into it, that is getting done this weekend as well. The chip truck was serviced and in use, and the chipper got the upgraded digital auto feed on her and is ready to rock. The dingo is in for a new motor should be done by the end of the week. Did I miss anything??

You be ready to roll by the end of the week to make some big coin then !! :)

Shoot, we're live all this week, just making due with what we have. Taking down a giant, and I mean giant oak with a trunk as big as I've ever seen in person starting Tuesday. Back yard Crane job tight access 9 foot wide entrance zero forgiveness, shoehorning the crane the bucket and the log truck, but that little log truck is key for forwarding the wood out. The shop said he should have it back for me Tuesday. Hoping so......

Shoot, we're live all this week, just making due with what we have. Taking down a giant, and I mean giant oak with a trunk as big as I've ever seen in person starting Tuesday. Back yard Crane job tight access 9 foot wide entrance zero forgiveness, shoehorning the crane the bucket and the log truck, but that little log truck is key for forwarding the wood out. The shop said he should have it back for me Tuesday. Hoping so......
How long will the tree take ??

How long will the tree take ??

I'll shoot some pictures of it before we start. The crown isn't all that big or complicated besides it's entirely over a house and the leads are all 20" plus. It's the dang trunk that is insanely huge. I quoted it at two days. I'm going to be takin 3ft long trunk pieces off being right up on it with the 25. It's absurd.

I hope I can get some work done this week, we had 4 rain days last week. I just put 700 some pics on my computer from my phone. I cant seem to put pics on here from my phone.

714.jpg 712.jpg Here is a cottonwood we did the week before, it was in a tight spot. That's one of my guys wearing one of my pink shirts.LOL

Back