whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked his profile in here. Doesn't show as banned yet.

Funny how he banned me from his site while on this site. Never did get banned while on his site, weird,,lol
Nice relaxed Sunday, tomorrow the pressure is on to finish all the school's in one week, it will be crazy.
Another ms200t was acting up yesterday, now he has a brand new 540.
Jeff

Funny how he banned me from his site while on this site. Never did get banned while on his site, weird,,lol
Nice relaxed Sunday, tomorrow the pressure is on to finish all the school's in one week, it will be crazy.
Jeff

I'm sure it will rip.

I never really read the forum rules. Is there a don't ask, don't tell policy here at AS? Doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually... just thinking out loud here..

Think it was some replies in the gay marriage thread that got deleted? Hopefully it's everlasting! I guess he got a little testy about his lifestyle?

Jeff
You can mail me all your broken 200t you want.

I'll shoot some pictures of it before we start. The crown isn't all that big or complicated besides it's entirely over a house and the leads are all 20" plus. It's the dang trunk that is insanely huge. I quoted it at two days. I'm going to be takin 3ft long trunk pieces off being right up on it with the 25. It's absurd.
Wtf is it like 15 foot in diameter?

Latest posts

Back