whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You musta phrased one of ur replies wrong u said u could get right up on it with the crane but if ur stretched out I can see the 3 footers just be careful can be tricky to strap something so short and keep it from slipping/flipping
Yeah I did type that. I haven't been out to see it in a month, and I remembered after typing that I can't get right up to it. I'll snap some shots tomorrow. As I said, the crown in that big, but all the leaders, like dang.

MB is gay ? Is that for sure or speculation ?

I was uh, um, just stating the obvious?

Its quite possibly true, the man seems to have that agenda but he is not all bad and something of a riot. No worse than you or I though remind me not to hitch hike in Baton Rouge.

Funny how he banned me from his site while on this site. Never did get banned while on his site, weird,,lol
Nice relaxed Sunday, tomorrow the pressure is on to finish all the school's in one week, it will be crazy.
Another ms200t was acting up yesterday, now he has a brand new 540.
Jeff

He did!? Why that POS!

Wait! Did you try to write him up?

Ya, it sounds like it would be tough. I have had some buddies killed too. I think back at some of the stupid crap i did. With my own kids now it scares the crap out of me thinking they will be driving sometime.

Boy yer yearning fer a journing.

What?

That wasn't too bad. I just started seeing dollar signs. Big, big silver maple with huge hole from an ancient tear out. Big time plywood party.. brush to clear, stumps too dig out, etc.. Priced it right too. We'll see. Gonna wish I had a left arm if I get this one, damn it. I got a plan though.

9yhasyza.jpg

"Junior" is turning out all right. Lol.

Fukin loan a saw to a buddy, dude used to be a climber for several years ****ing saw comes back with a bent bar wtf really u can't handle an 18" bar cutting 6-10" mulberrys found out he bent his saw in half too! Never loaning another damn thing to anybody ever

Never loan a saw. Ever.

Spent 4 hours yesterday with my face in the toilet throwing up , slept for 16 hours straight woke up this morning ate a slice of pizza and had a Gatorade and went to work , rained for 1 hour this morning so we just got to the job .... I feel good but my head feels like a balloon..... Ha today should be awesome

Spent 4 hours yesterday with my face in the toilet throwing up , slept for 16 hours straight woke up this morning ate a slice of pizza and had a Gatorade and went to work , rained for 1 hour this morning so we just got to the job .... I feel good but my head feels like a balloon..... Ha today should be awesome

Sounds horrible. What happened to you, you poor thing??

Latest posts

Back