whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised the guy at tech support for the back up camera is just sending me a new one without a receipt. Fat load of good it will do unless I figure out a way to seal the water out of it. Its one of those you see at Pep Boys or some **** like that. Peak makes it. Anybody else have one or use similar?

Well, just made an appointment to drop my International off at the dealers for next week. A whole list of things, plus service. Should be pricey. Don't wanna spend the money, but gotta care for my babies.

.there was no brake problem only a idiot behind the wheel problem. Truck had plenty of air when flipped back over and the drums / brakes weren't glazed. There isn't no black marks the whole way down the hill tile the last 30 feet. If the truck brakes failed, the chipper brakes would have locked up. He is losing his job no matter what so why drug test. He don't have a dime to his name so it's not.like if he was on drugs I could recover some of the money I am gonna lose.

Latest posts

Back