whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got thrown off my land clearing job that's 2 hrs away today. They were supposed to have everything worked out with the neighbor regarding a right away through his property. Well guess they thought wrong. he called the cops and they asked me to leave

The man said he was THROWED FROM THE LAND !

**** man, ****. I wonder if it was a set-up cause they had to know the guy was going to be problem.

So my friend sold that blue tractor for 20 minus the trailer which I had offered 20 with the trailer and she could still have access to both.

Its Ok. I really would have had to re-do the front end to accommodate a quick change and a grapple. What I did today with the mini and forks I could not have done with the tractor and forks, it was tight and maybe the gate would have been to narrow and coming around the side of the house was close.

Sure did wreck that lawn with those brand new tracks though! This thing is like a old tank rattling down the way just a digging and a chewing and a ripping and a destroying like you'd never believe!

Another rain day today. Yesterday we serviced the mini and put new lines on the BMG. The log loader is in the shop gettingthe main cylinder redone and today we will service the chipper. It feels good to get this **** done.

Another rain day today. Yesterday we serviced the mini and put new lines on the BMG. The log loader is in the shop gettingthe main cylinder redone and today we will service the chipper. It feels good to get this **** done.

My international was the last thing I needed to get serviced this year. Turned into a 7k plus deal with the lower end rebuild. Was supposed to be done yesterday afternoon, mechanic just called and said they have to pull the valve cover and readjust the valves/rocker arm as it was ticking, so gonna be a couple more hours. All and all it still feels good to know everything is going to be up to snuff.. for now.

I have a nasty silver maple in a back yard to do with about a two foot space to get it out. I put 6k on it thinking i wouldnt get it, he said do it. I will get some pics.

This is craig my main guy, he is 51and still out climbs and footlocks better then most of the younger climbers here.20140730_094133.jpg

I am probably not alright in many ways. Lol. My root grapple is very light duty and I am tired of fixing it all the time. It is really designed for a smaller loader or tractor.

All I need now is a dam employee with a cdl. I don't understand why it's so hard to find a good employee.

That cdl deal really limits the pool of potential workers. I tried to tell you that when you bought a chipper that was 12 pounds over cdl. Lol. Now you've got a chipper tagged underweight, and a cdl chip/ log truck. Can't say you didn't ask for it.

On the off chance (god forbid) this one ends up on its side, do you think you can use the grapple to stand her back up?? :laugh:

Smoked out a maple and then a trans ! The maple will pay for the trans .... So I worked fo free!!!! LOL
You and me both, my trans just went out yesterday for the third time in two months. hard to find someone that knows what the hell their doing to fix one. Least it's got a warrenty on the first rebuild.

Latest posts

Back