Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeremy, there's a reason I didn't show any before pictures. This thing was NASTY! Some people aren't able to see past that, so I saved you guys the drama of the before pics:)

I'd gladly donate some new AV buffer plugs, but Wendell would eat muh lunch fur it.

That's all that saw needs IMHO.

How does the chain brake cover pieces look?

I love resurrecting a saw. :)

Last edited:
How you feeling Wiggle Wart? :hmm3grin2orange:

Actually had a great day, so far. We'll see if I overdid it later I guess.

Muh wife took me to the ups store, an the we went to cracker barrel for a late breakfast. Then I piddled in the shop a bit this afternoon, tryin to get muh pals 272 put back together. Kinda hard though when u can't pick it up. Lol

Also got a suprise gift from two of muh best friends. :)

5105a3b3.jpg

Muh wife had a coronary when I started to pick it up. :laugh:

Fixin to be forced to take a pain pill though, as being on my feet takes a toll on me.

Looks like the saw is coming together good.

Jeremy take it easy. You don't need to hurt yourself or get a whipping from ms J.

Wiggs it sounds like you over did it by a whole lot!:msp_sneaky: You better watch yourself! Where is Mrs. Wiggs? She needs to kick your arse!

Lol. Trust me, it sounds like I did more than I actually did. It took me 4 hours to put a piston and cylinder on. :laugh:

Actually had a great day, so far. We'll see if I overdid it later I guess.

Muh wife took me to the ups store, an the we went to cracker barrel for a late breakfast. Then I piddled in the shop a bit this afternoon, tryin to get muh pals 272 put back together. Kinda hard though when u can't pick it up. Lol

Also got a suprise gift from two of muh best friends. :)

5105a3b3.jpg

Muh wife had a coronary when I started to pick it up. :laugh:

Fixin to be forced to take a pain pill though, as being on my feet takes a toll on me.

Damn that's a fugly saw. You sure those guys are "friends"? :(

What is it with you guys and them ugly old partner saws?? I got one of them in the shed somewhere.

Damn that's a fugly saw. You sure those guys are "friends"? :(

Beauty is in the eye of the bee holder. :)

5000+ or 7000+ ? :hmm3grin2orange: Just send it on down here with the P62 :hmm3grin2orange:

Id love to find a 7000. You can find Hens teeth easier...

Stihl don't think you should be doing that!

Ur probably right. I gotta move around some though, or I get so stiff I can't move.

Back