So it's October 28th in Sweden...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Saw one when I was at the local Stihl dealer (Felleskjøpet btw Troll) the other day. Lifted it up and held it. Felt nice, but not quite my cup of tea. Also I don't really like the looks of it, but that's secondary anyway.

"Felleskjøpet" have no good dealers around here - they prefere to sell the saws unassambled in the box, and don't service saws locally (they send them somewhere).

"Felleskjøpet" have no good dealers around here - they prefere to sell the saws unassambled in the box, and don't service saws locally (they send them somewhere).

Ouch, that's not good.

The one where I live is really decent, actually, and while they do a lot of stuff not related to saws, they have one dude who works there who really knows his stuff and is service-minded to boot. They also do service saws here, it seems. We (the place I work) had a warranty-issue with a MS250C where the easy-to-start system broke (it's a horrid system anyway, but it wasn't my call to get a saw with it) and they fixed it within a week locally. And as mentioned, they have a few saws in the 35-50CC range to fondle which is nice. And understandable, saws over 60CC seems very rare in around here.

Ouch, that's not good.

The one where I live is really decent, actually, and while they do a lot of stuff not related to saws, they have one dude who works there who really knows his stuff and is service-minded to boot. They also do service saws here, it seems. We (the place I work) had a warranty-issue with a MS250C where the easy-to-start system broke (it's a horrid system anyway, but it wasn't my call to get a saw with it) and they fixed it within a week locally. And as mentioned, they have a few saws in the 35-50CC range to fondle which is nice. And understandable, saws over 60CC seems very rare in around here.

Yes, I think I heard before that it is different where you are......;)

How disappointing. I hate to wait and will have no use of a saw in January and no money after the holidays. Any chance they might slip a few out on early on the grey type market??

I'm e-mailing wikipedia to tell them about the lack of Swedish punctuality today. tsk tsk.

At least the Germans bring good news today

scotbeckerle......

Welcome to AS. Thanks for the link. I'll try to rep ya later today when/if I find time to get on my pc. :)

photo

from scottbeckerie's link. Send him some rep.

ADxxdl.jpg

Also, the link shows list of $529 for a 555. That's really not that bad for a 11.8 lb, 4.3hp saw. The lists on the 562 show as starting at 699 and going to 749. I guess that's not much of a leap from where the 357 is now.

Also, the link shows list of $529 for a 555. That's really not that bad for a 11.8 lb, 4.3hp saw. The lists on the 562 show as starting at 699 and going to 749. I guess that's not much of a leap from where the 357 is now.

It looks like no 560 with the smaller bar mount. I didn't read the whole thing did it say anywhere about when they would be available.

Last edited:
I have a Powerpoint with the facts of this chaisaw, but I can´t post it here (Sorry, is a promise). But in the Pp. there are a comparative betwenn this saws and the 362, 361 and 357. One example is the crank and flywheel wheigt and diameter. In the 362, is 884g and 106 mm vs 560xp 794grs and 100 mm.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the welcome I am just gald I could forward on a little info to this site. I have learned so much coming on here reading all the posts. It has helped me in my proceses of buying a new chain saw so much. There is only one problem now, I want to wait for these saws to come out before I get one. Sometimes I have no patience, which may make this a long wait!!

:cheers:

Scott

Latest posts

Back