2023 PNW GTG is a Go!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Sawyer

James Sawyer

ArboristSite Operative
East of Springfield, OR
Boy I would like to attend but have no clue where Farlyvillle Oregon is, I live about 45miles North of Springfield. I'm somewhat familiar with the Mckenze River. I assuming this is below the town of Blue River. Coming out Springfield going up the Mckenze...there's Walterville, then Deerhorn, Leaburg, Vida, Blue River, Rainbow, and Belknap Springs.

John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Just started a new thread with the 2024 GTG information, but cross-posting here so that others may see it.
Teva just informed me that the PNW GTG is a on and the dates are 6/13-6/16, which is Bob's (the host) birthday weekend.
The location is the same, an easy drive about 8 miles West of I-5 using one of the Springfield exits.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I've been told there is an NCAA track & field event in Eugene that has already booked all the hotel/motel rooms so be prepared to make alternative lodging arrangements.

Mark

I Believe that it is a Comfort Inn, down in Creswell, OR about 12 miles south of the Hwy 126 exit on 1-5, that would be a reasonable drive to the GTG, I have stayed there, and it was a Good Hotel, I would recommend it, or stay there again

Doug 😎

James Sawyer

James Sawyer

ArboristSite Operative

Pacific Northwest GTG​

Thought I just verify the dates since this event is getting close. The event starts on June 16 and ends on June 19th? At/near Farleyville just east of Springfeild Oregon?

1709044401635.png

Quote Reply