Brand new 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would sell it on ebay for 1600.00

that is $192.00 in seller fees and MIGHT be leaving money on the table AND you are providing a warranty on a saw that might need carb kit, etc to run
Ebay will refund the seller FULLY even if they open and fuel the saw and have any problem, selling as NEW on Ebay or even implying new, never run puts you on the hook for a full refund on an item that might get opened and used on the other end and then you would be stuck with an almost new old stock almost new in the box saw, still cool but the financial edge is gone

I LOVE EBAY but in this case I think there are better avenues to realize the largest gain.
I doubt there is any more exposure to hard core saw geeks than this place :)

DD

:rolleyes: YUP. Cant wait to see who winds up with it. :drinkingcoffee: Im not a "player" on this one, as it is clear that this saw means more to DD than it would me. If it was another nos 288xp:crazy2:....... we'll just leave it at that.:laugh:
when a 288xp falls in my lap I will call you.

wait a minute did you say ANOTHER 288xp? :)
Dave

Yesterday when he told me about it I didn't think it was really worth a ton but now I know better and I won't use it.
go buy the 056 and double your money on that too, seriously
not my fav but there are plenty of guys who love em, heck I have a customer with more than a dozen of them always looking to buy more, it is his favorite saw
DDave

Until yesterday I didn't know you could get one with a warming handle that's about the only reason I would wanna fire it up

Back