build off challange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like me??? LOL, I'm not the one running around all over this site publicly flogging Scott. Nobody offered to pay my shipping on the 372 FYI. Why would I enter the 390 build? I have no desire to send my saw 2/3's the way across North America for a build off that means nothing in the end. I do this for the fun of it, that's it, I don't do builds for anybody. I did a saw for the 460 build off? What about that? I can comment anywhere I want just like you, don't have to be in the build to be here in this thread.

I just don't agree with some of the stuff your saying that's all, I think its a little out a line. Others agree with me too. Maybe I'm just the only one that stands up and says so.

Anway, I'm still laughing, I thought it was funny, you should probably find the humor in it, I'm sure most others do.

I'll stand with you Will. Paul's making a damn fool of himself..........again.

I'm sure Scott builds a fine saw and doubt he needs a ####ing cheerleader.

sorry been out of the loop here a couple days with the holidays and "honey dos" .
No problem building a 390xp for a build off, but I dont own one and I have no use for one so i'm not going to buy one. I have a 2188 now working on it but this guy uses this saw to make a living and he dosnt want to push it to competition standards, But if someone has a 390 they want done to this level I'm IN..
I'm always interested in chain races , Ive competed against some of the very best filer's know did well some times other times not so well. Old saying, "no matter how good we think we are there is always some one better".
scott if you wanta build fast stuff all ya gotta do is build one and send it to a real race you'll find out real quick how ya stand...

I'm not a sponsor here so I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but isn't TRUE!!! That two chain builds sent you chains for the chain races you competed in? One from Michigan and one from California?

Later Troy!

Can someone decipher this?

I'm going to call you out publicly on this JJ!!

First off, you're too smart about saws and junk, nobody wants to hear it!

Secondly, you're too generous and giving, keep it to yourself.

Oh, and you smell funny.

LATER NATE!

Oh, he's here alright. I told you guys last night that nothing good would come of this thread, lol. This one's not near ready for a lock yet though.

lol...

Mind if I take a few stabs at ya about my 681 and we can argue harshly for the next 10 pages and we'll finally have this insanity wrapped up and be done with it...?? ;) :D

Latest posts

Back