Does Stihl=Ford and Husky=Chevy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poor Stihl deserves a better name than Ford :D
(don't rip me a new one Ford lovers) hehe.

I've got nothing but Huskies and a Chevy. Although I am looking to buy a Stihl.

I use to be a diehard Chevy truck fan & owned & ran only Stihl saws, Now I only drive Ford trucks & run mostly Husqvarna saws. Maybe you learn things as you get older?:)
Never Have switched motorcycle brands after I got my first Harley Davidson :cheers:

Thank You!!!

I have a stihl and i have a GMC surburban, a MRAP, a MTVR, and a HMMVW

I presume you are a Marine serving our Country in Iraq. Thank you for your service. May God protect and keep you.

Semper Fi!!!

From a fellow Veteran...

I run all STIHL's and drive a F-250 diesel 4x4.
I just bought a Crown Vic Police Interceptor to run estimates in.

The wife drives a Suburban.
And doesn't own any saws. :cheers:

I run all Stihl and drive Alfa-Romeos and Land-Rovers.

:)censored: europeans etc...)

Don't think there is much of a correlation amongst the two. Perhaps there is but I don't see it from the varied responses. Much like saws, vehicle manufacturers have their gems and lemons, not to mention time periods of quality deficits. I try, win and fail to pick what I think are the good ones, from what ever manufacture, since I'm not brand loyal. That being said, I've yet to meet a match for my 7.3 Power Stroke diesel, then again it's stock like 04 Ultra's saws.

Old Fords never die. I have a 53' that runs like a top. However, it's not running the old flat head in it anymore either!:monkey:

Yeah these both run good and may restore them
and may just use them until retirement but the 78 f3504speed granny
I want to make into a gin truck you can see why from this view:cheers:

Dolmar & Chevy/GMC here......Both top quality tools, no matter what the rest of ya say!:sword:

Only have a Husky weedwacker, my Mom gave as a present. Many stihl saws and many chevy/GM products (stihl have my 68 rs/ss camaro). Even my 67 CJ5 has a buick v6 motor.

I try not to Fix Or Repair Daily or be Found On Road Dead.

Cracked Head, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks, Engine is Trash.

:laugh:

Back