Found me a Jonsereds silver top! PB you out there? Other Jonsereds fans welcomed too!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Found me a Jonsereds silver top! Now, here's the question....how many different sizes of saws did Jonsereds make with a silver top?

This one looks to be complete except for lacking an air filter.

I haven't bought it yet (there are a few other saws in the pile and am thinking about making an offer for the lot) and I don't know how much they want for it. Hopefully I'll be starting a new job in the near furture and have a little extra $$ to play with.

The reason why I want a silver top is it's the saw I remember the logers cutting with when I was a kid.

There are probably a dozen or so silver top models but only a handful of those are popular and easier to find. Most likely, based on numbers, you are looking at a 621. It is nearly impossible to tell what model it is without more information or pictures.

Any silver top is worth getting, but some are more desirable than others.

Found me a Jonsereds silver top! Now, here's the question....how many different sizes of saws did Jonsereds make with a silver top?

44cc, 49cc, 56cc, 75cc, 81cc, 85cc and 110cc.

The most common models are the 621 and the 80.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys guys!

I don't think the saws are going any where soon.

I've got a job lead that I hope and pray works out! Get ahead and maybe there will be some fun money!

:::EDIT:::: Just checked Mike Acres site. Some of those silver tops had a 10-12 year production run!

Last edited:
My count ends up at 17 models. :msp_smile:

The Texan in me says post this:
Niko, quit being coy, just f:censored:g post the list.

The diplomat in me says post this:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Oh Great Saw Troll, I beg you to share your information with me, I acknowledge my unworthiness! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:biggrinbounce2::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The OP asked about sizes, not models, but I will make an attempt, since you ask so nicely.

44cc; early 50.

49cc; late 50, 51.

56cc: 60, 601, 62, 621.

75cc; 75, 751.

81cc; 80.

85cc; XG, XH.

110cc; XF, 110, 111, 111S.

I feel that some model may be missing on that list, but I may just have counted wrong yesterday, as the list show only 15-16 depending on how you count.......

The OP asked about sizes, not models, but I will make an attempt, since you ask so nicely.

44cc; early 50.

49cc; late 50, 51.

75cc; 75, 751.

81cc; 80.

85cc; XG, XH.

I feel that some model may be missing on that list, but I may just have counted wrong yesterday, as the list show only 15-16 depending on how you count.......

I apologize for my snideness, too much caffiene, not enough nicotine. Thanks for the list :msp_thumbup:! I'll rep you if I'm able to.

44cc; early 50.

49cc; late 50, 51.

75cc; 75, 751.

81cc; 80.

85cc; XG, XH.

Nice bit of work there!

The 51 is a black top, like the 52.
And don't forget the 535 Classic.:msp_laugh:

You probably are right about the 51 - I was in doubt when looking at my post today, and about to look it up.....:msp_smile:

The 535 Classic doesn't count, nor does the 2054 Classic. ;)

:cheers:

Thanks for the replys!

I did take a few pics of the silver top....however, the light was very poor and it was with my cel.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back