Found me a Jonsereds silver top! PB you out there? Other Jonsereds fans welcomed too!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fer the info fellers. It's not a show queen by any meens, but it's still a neet ole saw. Can't wait to git her in proper running shape & stick it in some wood, Old school:rock:

I do need a Top handle fer it,, I tried to sraiten it but it started to crack. It's still useable.

Are the 80 & 90 top/front HBs the same? I might have one, will need to check.

Bad news. My parts saw is an 801, I thought it might be an 80. Unfortunately my 801 IPL is on my virus infected computer :mad:, & I don't have a 80 or 90 IPL for cross reference.

Chris..801 handle I'm 99.9% positive is the same as the 80 and 90
Don't have the IPLs here But I'm sure they are the same. I'll check as soon as I can.

The handle is the same on the 80, 801, and 90. THe only difference is the occasional silver handle wrap.

:cheers:

Cool :msp_thumbup:, I'll pull the handle in a minute.

Best to let the more knowledgeable see the bar in question.

184331d1305597554-jonsered-80-handlebar-jpg

Stumphusky, shoot me PM re the handle.

PB, what's happening with your 801? Kept it out of your BILs hands :msp_scared:?

Thanks buddy, but went back to the scrapyard today & found another Jonny carcas that had a good handle on it:msp_thumbsup:
I appriciate the help.

I got her runnin the other night ( with a prime through the carb). Plenty of comp & fire just need to go through the fuel system.:rock:

Thanks buddy, but went back to the scrapyard today & found another Jonny carcas that had a good handle on it:msp_thumbsup:
I appriciate the help.

I got her runnin the other night ( with a prime through the carb). Plenty of comp & fire just need to go through the fuel system.:rock:

Good news :msp_thumbsup:!

Stumphusky, shoot me PM re the handle.

PB, what's happening with your 801? Kept it out of your BILs hands :msp_scared:?

The 801 is sitting quietly on a shelf in my parents garage chained to a beam with 3/8" G70 chain, just like the rest of my saws. :) If I find out he even looked at my saws, asked to use one, or try to pick the lock, he will be a one dead sob. I am pretty sure he knows better....now.

I honestly haven't run the saw for quite some time now, but the last time I did it ran like a top. Thanks again!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back