Gas Cans/Ethanol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed 2 used Scribner cans from a local go kart racer aboot 20 yrs ago. Them things are thick and built tough. Added to both with 3/4" dia. foot long spouts with caps.

Great for making 5 gallons disappear in a hurry with the large mouth lid off or filling a push mower with the added spouts. I did replace the non-spill vents cuz they was a bit weak for my liking.

Heck of a deal for 2 cans at $35.00!

https://scribnerplastics.com/utility-jugs/#sp-utlity-jugs

I have eight of those Blitz containers , six red, two yellow. So far so good.
They are fine for a tractor or mower. Or, just storage.
I have several of the containers myself. I'm not easy on them and one is so faded it's almost white. Still pliable, no cracks or signs of wear. I've never heard of one exploding or whatever but I guess anything can happen.

The ones around here treat their employees pretty crappy too. I worked with a guy who had been a former store manager for them, and have had multiple students who have worked there. None of them had good things to say about TSC at the end of the day.

TSC has become more of a "home, lawn, and garden" store than a true ag store anymore.
I've seen the same in our area at 2 different stores. One of them was also a store manager and he left tsc and went to work somewhere else. Too bad, he is a super good guy and always did a great job and cared about the customers.

Latest posts

Back