Husqvarna Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like me some husqvarna saws. Here's my little collection.
View attachment 177623
attachment.php

You'll have to excuse the little one on the end. Its the same color and it thinks its a husky.:laugh: Thats a 009L, 346, 372,and a 395.
Can't open it.

That is odd, but I see it only in the updated attachment. Nice saws. You can definitely get some work did with that line up. What bar is on the 394?

That is odd, but I see it only in the updated attachment. Nice saws. You can definitely get some work did with that line up. What bar is on the 394?

I had the same problem in another thread. I must be trying to embed wrong or something. The 372 has a 20'' bar and a 8 pin. The 395 has a 28'' Carlton bar and a 8 pin. I plan on getting a 24'' for the 372, and I have a 36'' for the 395.

372/395 dont get no better than that!
I bet that 395 is a real hawg!

The 395 is Mike's old saw. I done some more port work to the lower transfers and am fixing to mill the cylinder down a little. Should make a little more difference....I hope!:D

The 395 is Mike's old saw. I done some more port work to the lower transfers and am fixing to mill the cylinder down a little. Should make a little more difference....I hope!:D

If you want to go wider on the ports come up with a 2101 piston. I think you'll need to do it before you drop the jug or you'll end up with a huge popup and compression over 200. The 2101 piston needs a popup to fit from the start.

Well, I am currently working on closing up a deal on a clean 350. It will be my very first Husky, and I will take care of the saw. :) I've always had a soft spot for them orange saws... :D

Yellow and orange should get along well in the barn, right? They're pretty close on the color wheel, so I'm not gonna worry about it... :jester:

Becareful with mixing breeds.
My OLD Stihl 050 AV, does not like my Husky 385XP, it is actually Jealous of the speed and the ease of starting.
My Husky 272XP HATES anything STIHL 050 and MS250....
It actually will piss bar oil if it ever touches a Stihl.

Word to the wise, your saws will fight each other when you are not there.

If you want to go wider on the ports come up with a 2101 piston. I think you'll need to do it before you drop the jug or you'll end up with a huge popup and compression over 200. The 2101 piston needs a popup to fit from the start.

Yep, your right. It should be done by next weekend.

Darn it! No I am more jealous. Did you find that in WI? I haven't seen anything over 70cc around here in MN.

Dad got it back in the early 80's from a Husky shop after the previous owner never came back to pick it up after having some work done to it. He was able to buy it for what the repair bill was, I think he said it was less than $200. He used it off and on until he got out of logging when the bottom fell out in the mid 90's around here. It sat in the garage barely used until I asked about it a few years ago. I still consider dad the "owner", I just use it and take care of it for him.

That's the most useless post I've seen on this site so far. :clap:

Dang, where is here?

I seen a guy put a 44 with a 20 inch bar right between his eye's, split his head open, even took out a chip of bone, but the chain had stopped before it ever hit him (chain break did it's job)
so i always get a chill run up my back when i see a saw with out one

i have been told on the older husky's, the chain break didn't work so well, or it was that they got in the way, an lots of logger's took them off the saw back in the 80's,
but all together with a beer in pic, just screams safety

Latest posts

Back