I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
036 nice in picture New Holland PA $325

Stihl 036 Pro Chainsaw, 18" Bar, Like New - $325 (new holland)

Date: 2011-09-09, 12:30PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling my Stihl 036 Pro chainsaw. It has a 18" bar on it. Like new, used 3 or 4 times. It was $490 from Stihl. I have all the manuals, case, tool kit etc. Call 717-951-5652

026 $140 York PA

Stihl 026 chainsaw - $140 (brogue)

Date: 2011-09-06, 2:30PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a good running stihl 026 chainsaw with an 18 inch bar the saw runs and cuts good chain does need sharpened other than that its ready to cut this season the bar was new last season 140.00 cash only
call or text 717-650-8169

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2584968643

066 mag $600 levittown PA

Stihl 066 Mag Chainsaw - $600 (Levittown)

Date: 2011-09-09, 2:23PM EDT

Great running Stihl 066 mag with a 36" bar and chain, can txt pics if needed

PostingID: 2581524701

makita 6401 $150 King of Prussia PA

MAKITA CHAINSAW (King of Prussia)

Date: 2011-09-04, 2:47AM EDT

FOR SALE 20" GAS POWERED MAKITA CHAINSAW,MODEL #DCS 6401 BOUGHT 2YEARS AGO, CAN'T GET IT STARTED OR IF IT STARTS I DOESN'T IDLE, ASKING 150$

PostingID: 2577826541

390xp $700 newark DE

Husqvarna Pro Chainsaw 390XP - $700 (Newark, DE)

Date: 2011-08-29, 9:23AM EDT

Heavy-duty professional chainsaw. You can't buy this at Lowe's. Used by tree professionals and loggers for heavy cutting and clearing.
88cc, 6.5Hp. 24" bar, new chain. Extremely low hours, perfect condition, super clean inside and out. This will make short work of your
hurricane clean-up jobs. Sells for over $1100 new.

CASH ONLY. Call Greg 302-239-0975 or send email.

I made a suggestion for ya to NOT go through VT as there are no direct routes east-west that are easy, it's QUITE hilly, and WINDY too!! UNLESS your going to UPSTATE NY...

It may have taken a bit longer to travel back down this way, BUT

A: you get paid per mile
B: you'd save fuel
C: drive is MUCH easier..

how's Pop's doin' BTW? :cheers:

Oh well, SH*T happens...
And we were getting paid 3000 big ones to travel out of our way alittle :)
He's doing just fine Aggravated with dispatch alittle, they have NO communication skills what so ever. Havent heard from them in almost 4 days :dizzy: so we dont know where they want us to go first or if they want us to throw all the peoples crap out the back of the doors in the middle of the interstate LOL

MCCULLOCH CHAINSAW "BLACK MAX" SPECIAL EDITION XI | eBay

Just thought some of you would like an update...........$89.98, and still not past the reserve. man that would buy a lot of Rust-o-leum satin black.

Shoot! That would buy a BUTTLOAD of Mini-Macs! We'd even have enough left over to send them to Aaron!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Aaron - don't you have any problem with the rear spring shackles on your Fords rusting out? Like cancer over here ...:msp_ohmy:

I've never had that problem with rigs out here. It's the floors, cowls, body mounts, quarters, and other areas of the body tubs that suffer cancer here.

That non running Homelite 750 for $500 has not been touched. We are making baby steps.......:clap:

And I am not buying your mini macs.:msp_thumbdn:

And I didn't get one inquiry about my two boat anchor Sears gear drives.:msp_thumbdn:

You know you want those mini macs JP. I'll trade a pallet of mm's and xl2's for a S-650, 750, or 125! Your choice:jester:

Shoot! That would buy a BUTTLOAD of Mini-Macs! We'd even have enough left over to send them to Aaron!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Bad Ted! And to think I WAS feeling bad about not sending you that old creamsicle AF cover yet. Maybe I'll send dead mice instead!:D

Send the mm's to RandyMac. I believe I still have his address.:jester:

Last edited:
I've seen his saws sell for...

ready for this...

wait for it...

patience

wait for it....

c'mon... you think i'd tell you that easy???!!??! :laugh: :jester:

you'll have to work HARDER than that!!!

My mind was on an internet parts search. Had taken a quick break from the frustration and was checking the CL listings when I saw the 'train saw' that Jon listed. Looking for a water outlet/thermostat housing for my Wife's explorer. Damn overpriced, glued-together plastic box split the seam and sprung a leak on my way to work yesterday. Had to take a sick day (dammit, I'd rather have been at work) and get the damn thing towed home. Thank God we have AAA with the 100 mile free towing 'premium' membership. Was a hot, nasty, crappy afternoon.

Dealer wants a FORTUNE for said part and has to order it. Only one chain AP store carries them, and they'll have it for me tomorrow morning. Still expensive $53 for a lousey plastic box), but about 1/5th of what the dealer wanted for it. Wife has all kinds of driving stuff to do over the next few days, so the pressure's on to get the wheels rolling again.

Why was I driving her car yesterday? Because I was SUPPOSED to pick the family up at the airport after work. That plan got ####-canned. They took the airport bus back to a town close to home, and we all squeezed into my little Ranger at 1:00AM this morning.

RockAuto Auto Parts Is the place for car parts if you have time to wait to get them in.

My mind was on an internet parts search. Had taken a quick break from the frustration and was checking the CL listings when I saw the 'train saw' that Jon listed. Looking for a water outlet/thermostat housing for my Wife's explorer. Damn overpriced, glued-together plastic box split the seam and sprung a leak on my way to work yesterday. Had to take a sick day (dammit, I'd rather have been at work) and get the damn thing towed home. Thank God we have AAA with the 100 mile free towing 'premium' membership. Was a hot, nasty, crappy afternoon.

Dealer wants a FORTUNE for said part and has to order it. Only one chain AP store carries them, and they'll have it for me tomorrow morning. Still expensive $53 for a lousey plastic box), but about 1/5th of what the dealer wanted for it. Wife has all kinds of driving stuff to do over the next few days, so the pressure's on to get the wheels rolling again.

Why was I driving her car yesterday? Because I was SUPPOSED to pick the family up at the airport after work. That plan got ####-canned. They took the airport bus back to a town close to home, and we all squeezed into my little Ranger at 1:00AM this morning.

WAAAAIIIIITTTTTT just a second here, little feller ......

Picking up the family at the airport?

How can your family possibly afford to fly if you have no money?

:monkey:

RockAuto Auto Parts Is the place for car parts if you have time to wait to get them in.

Yep. If we could wait long enough fo shipping, I would have ordered from R. O.

WAAAAIIIIITTTTTT just a second here, little feller ......

Picking up the family at the airport?

How can your family possibly afford to fly if you have no money?

:monkey:

Nice try smart guy. M.I.L. paid for the flight so she could see her grandchildren and daughter. I stayed home and worked.....to pay for the rest of the trip.

Sorry Charley...:jester:

Back