I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did well. Those Jonnys look much better to my eyes than the orange Husky versions....

Once again the IH bias rears its ugly head. Never could keep them things on the ground where they could put the power to work.

But I agree also. Too much orange.

Once again the anti-IH bias rears its ugly head. Never could keep them things on the ground where they could put the POWER to work.

But I agree also. Too much orange.

Fixed it for you. There are some Red Power pullers who'd disagree with you my friend. I have nothing against AC Orange (or JD Green) BTW.....:D

Your really think that ever "Poulan Nut" on here did not already know there was a 5500 listed? Come on man..... We could sense there was going to be one listed a hour before it was.........

Yeah, sure, thats why it shot up a 1000% so quick. This thread used to be interesting, now that a guy has a few dollars to spend its more frustrating than its worth lol.

Your really think that ever "Poulan Nut" on here did not already know there was a 5500 listed? Come on man..... We could sense there was going to be one listed a hour before it was.........

If a tree fell in the woods,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, never mind.

Back