I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron's DREAM saw! Right HERE!

It's just so perfect. I'm shaking. Somebody hold me.....:dizzy:

It even has a "sand extractor"

Awesome!!

Chris

Quiet you! Now go pick up lunch for the shop. Don't forget to grab a rack of PBR on the way back...:jester:

Too bad it didn't have a new-in-box Homelite 150 to go with it.......

That's the only way a box of NOS saw(s) could possibly suck any more than that mm-35 package. NOS saws are supposed to be all about coolness. This is more like being told that a world famous band will be playing at your birthday party.................then finding out that it's that Justin Bieber punk that Duke T loves so much.....:censored:

If only it came with the auger attachment, then Aaron could use it to dig its own grave.

I don't think it'd have the power to run one JP.

That's the only way a box of NOS saw(s) could possibly suck any more than that mm-35 package. NOS saws are supposed to be all about coolness. This is more like being told that a world famous band will be playing at your birthday party.................then finding out that it's that Justin Bieber punk that Duke T loves so much.....:censored:

Wow! I thought you spelled his name B-E-A-V-E-R. :msp_w00t:

Your really think that ever "Poulan Nut" on here did not already know there was a 5500 listed? Come on man..... We could sense there was going to be one listed a hour before it was.........

Yep, & don't forget all the "Sachs Dolmar Nuts" also looking for something like this...

somebody here better go tap this

lots of very old chainsaws and newer

I see what looks to be a Partner cutoff saw on the right, a large RN bar sticking out above it, a yellow Sears 2.1 (Poulan 25DA) on the lower left, a David Bradley gear drive (in front), and several other 'possibles'. I'd go just for the Craftsman/Poulan, the demo saw, and whatever's attached to that RN bar (as well as the bar and chain itself). Bet there's some good stuff hidden too. Would be all over this if he was local to me. He lists it as being $1.............................and sez he's "pretty firm on the price". I think I would be fine with paying a buck for the saws I mentioned, plus the old "loggers saws" and other hidden possibilities. If nothing else, it'd be entertaining......:D

Last edited:
It's just so perfect. I'm shaking. Somebody hold me.....:dizzy:

Quiet you! Now go pick up lunch for the shop. Don't forget to grab a rack of PBR on the way back...:jester:

I don't think it'd have the power to run one JP.

As in "Beaver County"?

I had to google search the punk, as I didn't know how to spell his name. Duke T on the other hand can just check his tatoo...:D

Hmmmm.......

Seems like Aaron has a little pebble in his buttcrack. I'm sure you can shoot it outta there with some high pressure air.

Can't wait til the wife/kids find out you were searching for J-Bieb, hopefully it doesn't happen anytime today, then you'll have the time to think up a good excuse.

"Oh, I was doing it to make fun on some guy on the internet."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I swear."

"I see....."

Chris

Hmmmm.......

Seems like Aaron has a little pebble in his buttcrack. I'm sure you can shoot it outta there with some high pressure air.

Can't wait til the wife/kids find out you were searching for J-Bieb, hopefully it doesn't happen anytime today, then you'll have the time to think up a good excuse.

"Oh, I was doing it to make fun on some guy on the internet."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I swear."

"I see....."

Chris

That was a risk I was willing to take to get a few laughs at your expense Chris. Explaining my google search to the family (and clearing the pebble) will be far easier than removing that "J-Bieb" tatoo my friend...:jester:

That was a risk I was willing to take to get a few laughs at your expense Chris. Explaining my google search to the family (and clearing the pebble) will be far easier than removing that "J-Bieb" tatoo my friend...:jester:

Look what I found......

Justin-Bieber_jpg.jpg

Hmmmm......

Chris

Last edited:
Love those old "McCallens".
The most misspelled chainsaw, followed by Huskavarna.

Back