I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are y'all being serious regarding the Echo CS-400s?

No, I don't have the $$ for them (well, maybe the parts saws :), although I could probably flip enough of them to make a small profit, and/or wind up with a few free saws.

husqvarna 61

A guy by me has a Husqvarna 61 for 5 bucks chain and case says its locked up. Is it worth buying?

Thanks Scott

That looks just like the Remington SL9 that I have.

It's similar, but is one of the larger displacement SL series Remingtons. Your SL-9 is the same as a Wards Power Kraft 2.8. I have one of those myself. It'll get sent to the great white north for DSS to enjoy once I build up the fortitude to brave shipping another saw to Canuckland from here. The last one took a lot out of me....:msp_scared:

It's similar, but is one of the larger displacement SL series Remingtons. Your SL-9 is the same as a Wards Power Kraft 2.8. I have one of those myself. It'll get sent to the great white north for DSS to enjoy once I build up the fortitude to brave shipping another saw to Canuckland from here. The last one took a lot out of me....:msp_scared:

That reminds me, Aaron......That bar made it last week. :D

Man, If I wasn't two hours away.............

Chainsaws

email this posting to a friend boston craigslist > metro west > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Chainsaws - $40 (hudson,mass)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-22, 3:46PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three saws,one running,other two haven't been started for few years,may have stale gas whatever.ake all three for $40. Going South so won't be needed after this year. 978-293-6769

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2716045195

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

View attachment 208242

Last edited:
Back